back to article IWF chief steps down

Peter Robbins has stepped down as Chief Executive of the Internet Watch Foundation after almost nine years heading up the occasionally controversial organisation. An announcement slipped out quietly yesterday to the effect that after some eight years steering the IWF through some of its most challenging years in the public eye …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Sekundra
    Welcome

So... He'll be the next Head of CEOP then?

That's a guess partly based on your last paragraph ;)

2. Peter Dawe

Job Well Done

As founder of IWF, I'd like to say Peter Robins did an exceptional job. He'll be difficult to replace!

Peter Dawe

1. Graham Marsden
      Stop

Difficult? I hope you mean "impossible"...

... then you can wrap up the IWF entirely, close it down and stop trying to pretend that because *you* don't like something *WE* shouldn't be allowed to see it.

Obviously you and all the other IWF prod-noses are such paragons of Moral Virtue that you can see this "bad stuff" without being affected by it, but we are such Morally Bankrupt and Weak-Minded individuals that we will immediately go and and commit murders, rape children or commit any/ every other heinous crime in the book if we were to get the slightest sight of it...

1. Anomalous Cowturd
        Big Brother

Thank you Graham. Prod-noses. Superb!

For saying what I, and hopefully most "right thinking" people are thinking.

And @Peter Dawe. Well you would say that, wouldn't you? Prod-nose.

3. Tony Paulazzo
    Unhappy

Let's hope

We don't get someone who wants to leave their mark cleaning up the Internet.

4. Anonymous Coward
    Big Brother

@Peter Dawe

IWF - "Comittee for Public Safety" or "Public Safety Democratic Monarchist White Resident"?

This topic is closed for new posts.