back to article Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard - Finder

The latest version of Apple's operating system, Mac OS X, is here and it's arguably the most significant revamp since X replaced 9. Leopard brings a new look to Mac OS X GUI, and a wealth of new features, some innovations other merely tweaks to old apps. In the first of a series looking at Leopard in depth, we go straight for …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Paul F
    Jobs Horns

Searches work OK for me

I tried the com.apple filename search on mine, and it worked just fine. I did however, not do an Archive and Install and instead did an erase and install, and then migrated my data (including preferences) back by hand. Perhaps that's the difference?

All said though, I'm not a huge fan of this release. The Firewall issues alone are enough to make me regret my upgrade, as well as sharing being on by default. Add to that the fact that my Powerbook no longer can stay connected to an Apple Airport network for more than a few seconds and you have a disaster of a release from my point of view.

Normally I'm an Apple fan, but Leopard is not making me feel the love.

2. James Bassett
    IT Angle

Easy to use?

I've never understood the, seemingly accepted notion, that Apple Mac's are easy and intuitive to use. I'm a computer user of nearly 30 years. For the first 12 of those I used Mac's (at school). I then went to University and did a computing degree using UNIX, Linux, SUN and Windows. I've now worked in Industry for over a decade using various OS's but no Macs.

My dad recetly retired and bought a Mac Mini as he was used to Macs from his teaching job. He asked me if I could set up his email for him. It took me over two hours! I eventually had to ask him where on earth the menus were that would contain the options I needed. How on earth was I supposed to "intuitively" realise that the tiny menu-bar at the top of the screen was changing to show the menus relevant to the app currently in focus? It is completely counter-intuitive that the tools I need to use an app should be floating off nowhere near the app itself and looking exactly the same whatever the contect. And as for the damn Docking Bar, or whatever it's supposed to be called, the designer of that should be consigned to hell along with the designer of the "dynamic" menus used in MS Office 2003 and, thankfully, abandoned for the largely wonderful MS Office 2007.

Macs require exactly the same thing every other operating system requires in order to become comfortable with it. Persistence, guidance and exposure.

3. Webster Phreaky
    Jobs Horns

And now, Lets Talks about ALL the BUGS Found So Far!! Apple S.O.S.

Apple S.O.S. (Same Ol Shit)

Sunday, November 04 2007 @ 08:14 AM PST

Time Machine causing Aperture to crash

http://www.macfixit.com/article.php?story=20071104081412996

Sunday, November 04 2007 @ 09:48 AM PST

AirPort Disk connectivity problems widespread in Leopard

http://www.macfixit.com/article.php?story=2007110409480314

It is becoming tolerably clear that Leopard's support for AirPort Disks (a USB disk connected, and accessed through, an AirPort Base Station, as a way of sharing a hard disk between multiple computers, often including Windows machines) is not all that it might be.

Friday, November 02 2007 @ 11:00 AM PDT

AirPort problems in Leopard (Mac OS X 10.5)

http://www.macfixit.com/article.php?story=20071102110031707

Card not recognized/will not power on.

Thursday, November 01 2007 @ 03:20 PM PDT

Flash (YouTube, etc.) broken under Leopard (Mac OS X 10.5)

http://www.macfixit.com/article.php?story=20071101152707293

Thursday, November 01 2007 @ 10:00 AM PDT

Leopard (Mac OS X 10.5): Slow app launches; high fan activity, processor usage; crash reports don't submit; desktop icons froze

http://www.macfixit.com/article.php?story=2007110110052021

Wednesday, October 31 2007 @ 11:45 AM PDT

Leopard Dock annoyances and workarounds

http://www.macfixit.com/article.php?story=2007103111561983

Wednesday, October 31 2007 @ 10:20 AM PDT

Leopard (Mac OS X 10.5): Repair permissions takes too long or does not complete

Several users have reported that the repair permissions function, performed by Disk Utility (located in /Applications/Utilities), takes an extremely long time or does not complete under Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard). In some cases, the issue is accompanied by the error message:

"Warning: SUID file"

http://www.macfixit.com/article.php?story=20071031102625632

4. Ian Ferguson
    Alert

Rating is -1%?

Wow, that IS harsh!!

5. Simon

2000AD folder

I am intrigued as to what you keep in your "2000AD" folder, tell us what is it, do you have access to some cheaky hi res 2000AD artwork, if so where did you get it from?

6. Jeremy
    Jobs Horns

Minus one?

I presume that score is a typo but I can hear the fan boys sharpening their pitchforks already... Better fix it quick!

7. Paul
    Thumb Down

Cynical

This is a very cynical review. It's difficult to compare OS X to vista, Its a bit like comparing a Larda to a Ferari. I mean OS X is built on solid foundation. Vista is just Microsoft Windows. Does't that say it all!

8. dan levin

A truer rating was never made;p

I love the rating: -1% :)

Accurate too - as far as I can tell, the latest osx upgrade is a tweak - like Windows Me on Win98 Se, it's nothing much to celebrate. Yes, the file system update is good (and with it, timemachine), but a whole new os it aint.

300 new features, most of which are single word changes in menus.. hype much?

9. Richard
    Thumb Down

and another thing....

Don't think much of the review / analysis. Read more like somebody ranting about things that had changed than a well thought out critique. Starting the series with overall impressions and an overview of new features rather than diving in to one particular app would have made more sense. I don't feel at all enlightened by this. And I think -1% is a little harsh for the rating...

10. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Speed?

bloody hell, moan moan moan, what about the speed, subjectively it feels snappier...and spaces is handy, I have XP/Fusion running in space four for those ie only sites...and the restore will save my bacon (one day)..

11. Carl Fletcher

"Rating: -1%"

It might not be perfect but, bit harsh that isn't it?

12. Anonymous Coward
    Thumb Up

Frontrow has been improved

I just upgraded my mac mini, I use it in the living room as HTPC. I loved the way frontrow used to start with the desktop fading into the back ground and the Front row logos spinning up. Its a shame thats gone, but I have noticed playing xvid avi aver my wireless network no works jitter free. Before it was impossible to watch, it just didn't work full stop. Also video selection is alot smoother it used to jitter as it tried to read the directory contents or show the first frame of the video. So for a £6 upgrade cost its good value for money :D

13. Matt Thornton
    IT Angle

@ James Bassett

Er James, if you're an "IT Expert" with 30 years of experience and you failed to understand the menu bar changing depending on the app. in focus, then I might have suggested it was time for you to find a new career. (But, sounds like you're one of 'those' people, erm "consultants", who insist on doing it the 'old right' way which invariably ends up on WorseThanFailure.com type websites...)

14. Anonymous Coward
    Dead Vulture

Not a balanced articile

"Verdict

Apple clearly wanted to not only improve the look and feel of Mac OS X, as defined by its primary app, Finder, but to revive it for the Windows Vista era, and that's largely what it's done with Leopard. Some major gains have been made: Finder's window sidebar finally makes sense as something more than a Dock alternative, Spotlight is more tightly integrated into Finder, and QuickView makes reading documents a doddle.

But there are still too many tweaks that users are offered as a fait accompli rather than an option. For all the eye candy, Leopard is an improvement on Tiger, but new UI elements should come in addition to what's gone before not in its place"

Can someone explain to me how this verdict fits with a -1% rating? What happened to balanced journalism?

15. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

@ James Bassett - Ouch!

I've read a lot of criticism of Apple, some of it justified and some of it bollocks. Same with Windows, in all its various incarnations. As we all know, people often have a strange and fanatical devotion to all sorts of things, including operating systems.

But to come out and say Mac OS is unusable because it took you 2 hours to set up a mail account? That's not something I'd want to admit on the Reg comments board.

Configuring sendmail, that's hard. The Mail app on Mac OS X? Come on...

16. Subtilior
    Jobs Halo

Oh, Mr Bassett

Mr Bassett, despite his 12 years of Mac use when he was in school, never realised that the menu bar at the top of the screen changed with the application in focus.

Perhaps Mr Bassett would care to share the name of the home where he is currently being looked after, so that the more charitable amongst us can send donations?

17. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Re: Rating is -1%?

I for one shall be voting for negative ratings in the future.

But this time around, an error in transmission is to blame.

The correct rating now posted.

Drew

18. Graham Lockley
    Coat

Whats that smell ?

'I mean OS X is built on solid foundation. Vista is just Microsoft Windows. Does't that say it all!'

Someone left the catflap open and something crept in and left a 'fanboi' on the carpet.

:D

(Vista is POOR INCARNATION of windows, to be precise)

19. Nick

30 years ago...

...would be 1977, so give Mr. Basset a break: For a good portion of his 12 years of Mac experience, there were, er... no macs.

20. Anonymous Coward
    Thumb Down

This was one of the most horrible upgrades I've made in recent years

Here's why I don't like Leopard. Some reasons are show stoppers, some are subjective, but all lead to a most unsatisfying experience.

1. Some of my critical applications no longer work. Wow. Specifically, Adobe Lightroom no longer works because the print module is broken. Other Adobe products are also broken. Why would an OS refresh break such a large number of applications? This is unforgivable, and enough for me to tell everyone I know not to upgrade.

2. Java is hosed. As mentioned on this site, this is bad for developers, but it's also bad for someone like myself who has some simple but important applications to run. Bad, bad, bad.

3. Nowhere in the upgrade instructions does it say to back up your system. I've been around computers long enough to know better, but that was the first thing to ring warning bells in my head. It turns out I was right.

4. As mentioned in this article, workflows have changed in major ways. There's nothing important enough in these changes that would warrant me needing to relearn how to use the computer. But, enough has changed that I really do need to spend some time learning. This is subjective, but in my opinion is a big mistake.

5. The transparent toolbar is more than just annoying. It can make it very hard to see what's going on. This should be a user selectable option, but it's not even available as on option to the visually impaired.

6. In order to see the dock and it's icons, it really has to be at the bottom of the screen. Again, the transparency that appears when the dock is moved to the side makes it very difficult to see and use. But, keeping it on the bottom isn't an option for a MacBook with it's 1280x8?? resolution.

7. Mounting Samba shares just don't work. I haven't spent much time on this due to the other annoyances, but boy this is bad.

So my experience is that leopard is at best annoying and at worst (as in my case) unusable. I think that -1% rating is more appropriate than the 85%.

Bad, bad, bad.

21. Nexox Enigma

Re: 30 years ago...

Reminds me of a user... One of those that thinks everyone is out to get them, including the helpdesk.

We upgraded their machine to Tiger, which modified the spinning wait cursor behaviour. The user was convinced that we stole their megahertz or something, because suddenly after we touched the computer it had a colorful pinwheel more often. It was probably just frozen during those times on Panther, but the user declared that they've been using Macs since 1975 and they've never had a spinning rainbow cursor ever and that meant that we intentionally messed with the machine. Apparently time machines were involved.

God I can't wait to graduate and get a real job...

22. foxyshadis

Leopard competes with Vista all right

...both of them stink just as bad on release.

Okay, that's really too harsh, but after helping a couple of people with new annoyances (especially the menu bar "feature") I won't be paying for it until I see if it shapes up in the next few months.

More negative ratings, please. =D

23. Anonymous Coward
    Jobs Horns

RE: Cynical

"This is a very cynical review. It's difficult to compare OS X to vista, Its a bit like comparing a Larda to a Ferari. I mean OS X is built on solid foundation. Vista is just Microsoft Windows. Does't that say it all!"

Ferrari = A big Fiat

E.O.M.

24. Anonymous Coward
    Unhappy

@ Nexox Enigma

"God I can't wait to graduate and get a real job..."

Sorry to burst your bubble Mr Enigma, but there are no *real jobs* that involve using Macs.

25. Anonymous Coward
    Jobs Horns

OSX isn't intuitive

Why do Apple fans refuse to accept that OSX isn't as user friendly as they like to make out? I have to support XP/Vista/Linux and OSX Tiger everyday and have been doing so for the past 4 years. I hate OSX. Nothing is where you would expect, the stupid 1 button mouse approach and having to constantly go to the top left of the screen for menus means everything takes twice as long and the whole thing just feels like eye candy is more important than usability. I find any windows desktop/kde or gnome far easier to use and would never spend my own money on an apple. the majority of our students hate using our macs and whinge bitterly about it. They only have to use them because our media department insists that they have to have them, but the students hate them. We haven't tried leopard yet, but the article has put me off rolling it out until we have done some serious testing. I think it is going to bring even more whinging about how awful it is to use. Some people may find OSX easy to use, but why the shock and flaming when other people don't?

26. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

New Mac user

I used System 7 at University and for about 6 months after i started work, then nothing until a few short weeks with OS9 and then bought a new iMac with Leopard last week. I've been a heavy windows user the rest of the time.

Switching (or rather moving to using both XP and Leopard) has been largely painless. The mac found my (wired) network, NAS drive and networked printer automatically. Mail set up was a doddle. I've read a few web sites on 'essential things to know if you're a switcher" but really it boils down to the top ten keyboard shortcuts which it's important to know and a few differences in the way you interact with applications and file storage. Overall I'm finding it simple and elegant and have had no issues with crashes or compatibility.

Gripes? The 3D dock is horrid and the dock is too transparent if you hack the side-dock to work at the bottom. The semi transparent menu bar is also a mistake but again theres a simple hack. Apple really should give some options on these in future but a point release could do it.

Time Machine is a big disappointment however - it only works with directly attached discs so i can't use it to back up to my mirrored NAS drive. It looks like there are cheap back up apps available (superduper?) but some provision for more traditional back up would have been nice (i think there was before.)

27. John Prew
    Thumb Up

Good Info

'The transparent toolbar is more than just annoying. It can make it very hard to see what's going on. This should be a user selectable option, but it's not even available as on option to the visually impaired.'

Mac have never been very customisable in regards to high contrast, this comment saves me having to have more than a cursory glance at this 'new' OS, so thanks for the info. I work for the Special Education Needs service, its a constant source of frustration to me that Apple put in no real accessibility for those whot need it. I'm far from a windows fanboi, but MS is a bit further ahead in this area. Hopefully this can be remedied in a future version however as Macs are so prevalent in the education system s still.

28. Rob
    Jobs Halo

Title

"Macs require exactly the same thing every other operating system requires in order to become comfortable with it. Persistence, guidance and exposure."

I agree with James Basset. The assertion that Macs are vastly more intuative usually comes from the mouths/keyboards of those who are already familiar with the OS. For the most part I use Windows XP, but am happy to do the everyday tasks on Linux or Mac OSX. Because of my familiarity with XP I prefer it and find it more "intuitive"...... It isn't really, it's just that I think it is because I'm used to it!

The changing menu bar in OSX confused me for about 5mins until I noticed it. Again, this backs up James' opinion of exposure breeding intuitiveness. The only thing I really miss is the trusty right click........

29. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Re:re:re....stuff

Re: Horrible upgrade...

With regards to applications running on the system, when has there been a version of Windows where the developers have not needed to go back and get things working? With regards to Adobe, they are about to release a huge set of patches for everything so it works fine on Mac 10.5.

Luckily, it is quicker for them to do this than it was for them to get the patches for Vista sorted.

Re: Leopard Vs. Vista. Umm... well... Vista you have to have lots of beefy hardware. At least with Leopard I can still use a Mac which is more than 6 months old! Vista needed almost everything upgraded.

Re: something many people do not take for granted... Mac OS X and Linux systems are the only systems which have the option to change the main UI to be in another language...!

For anyone linked to translation, localization or any global support, this is a very useful and helpful function. Within a few clicks, your machine is running in a different language and you can help others or work in the language you need... quickly.

Windows, you have to install a language pack, or buy a localized version, or forget about it...

I'm a computer user for over 20 years, and Mac has been the most reliable for ease; Windows for being able to fix things when it goes wrong; Linux for customization and servers.

But at the end of the day, its just a computer! Use it, or don't. Sometimes I really prefer just to use pen and paper!

30. Bill Ledsham
    Flame

Eye candy yes, useful no.

#1 On the first reboot of Leopard it managed to not find one of my disks. Later reboots found it though.

#2 The keychain is not propagated correctly.

#3 Lots of stuff breaks like PGP in email. Of course, you manually have to move your old keychain over to use email since the keychain is renamed. Perhaps changing the name might work. I couldn't be bothered.

#4 Telling it to restart takes an act of God. It thinks it is busy with time machine or something. Time machine might be useful, but not if it gets in the way of shutting down or re-booting.

-----

Yes this is being written on my old Panther system. I would not bother to "upgrade" to this system for a while. Its still in beta. Actually I think its rather in worse.

31. E

Mostly just more eye candy

Having used Vista a bit, and read my Nth review of this latest Mac OS 10, it really looks like they are selling eye candy.

These vendors are now selling a new *skin* for their operating systems and claiming that it is an upgrade or new version. Which, IMSHO, is complete bullshit.

A new version ought to have improvements at the kernel level - examples: new better filesystem; significantly improved scheduler; dramatically lower RAM req for the kernel (as if).

A better search facility is certainly useful, but that qualifies as a minor software upgrade not a new OS version.

32. Anonymous Coward
    Thumb Down

Ahmm.. . .

Did I miss something, or did they forget to put in all those 'secret whiz-bang' things that Redmond was going to steal? Are they in a folder somewhere?

Sorry Leopard . . . you're a complete lunch-bag letdown.

33. Jim
    Mars

Re: OSX isn't intuitive

"Some people may find OSX easy to use, but why the shock and flaming when other people don't?"

The flaming usually comes about when dodgy claims are made like

"Nothing is where you would expect, the stupid 1 button mouse approach and having to constantly go to the top left of the screen for menus means everything takes twice as long and the whole thing just feels like eye candy is more important than usability."

I've been using macs in a 'real' job for the past 5 years (since v10.1) and have always used a two button mouse and guess what, you get very similar functionality to Windows.

Virtually everything is where you expect it to be (assuming you know that you are not using Windows) though some things don't exist in the UI, which can be infuriating.

I rarely make a visit to the top left because everything there (excepting Sys Prefs and Location) is easier to do with the keyboard. Most of the ctrl functions available in windows are there though you use the cmd/apple key instead. The only difference is that you always use the cmd key so no changing to the alt key for closing an app or the shift key for task switching. Personally, I find the majority of OS tasks take less time than on XP.

Horses for courses obviously but I know my preference - in terms of OS tasks.

Having said so much in support of OS X, I admit that I am not looking at upgrading to Leopard any time soon. It never looked that impressive on paper and seems even less so in practice.

34. Joe Cooper
    Jobs Horns

Macs aren't that intuitive

To be perfectly honest I'm a bit miffed at not noticing the menu bar changes, but I agree in spirit. There's a ton of hype that it's so easy to use because it's shiny and pretty.

Expose is just dumb. For example, you can hit F9 to see all the open windows, then click on one right?

This is a workaround for the lack of a taskbar. On Windows you have one-click, direct access to every open window thanks to the taskbar. In OSX, you have one-click direct access to every open ~application~ thanks to the dock.

If the only programs you use are single window applications than this works fine but this falls apart as soon as you try to use something like Apple's own XCode.

Say you're running XCode and you have five source windows open. If you had a taskbar it would be one click access to any of them - all of them clearly labeled. In OSX you have three options:

1) Hold the context menu key and click the program then pick from there. Kind of annoying but that's the best option.

2) Hit F9, wait for it to do the zoomy thing. Except now, you can't identify any of the windows because when zoomed out, a bunch of source code windows all look exactly the same.

And they're not labeled - you need to hover the cursor over a window to see it's label.

You'd have to move the cursor around to find the right one, and this is even slower.

Either option involves the keyboard.

Which is fine - it's not difficult to use a keyboard. I'm a UNIX guy, I don't mind.

But it is inconsistent with all the hype about point and clicky goodness.

The same problem shows up in Safari which has tabs off by default. I didn't realize it had tabs at all until someone else told me.

Here's another bit: In Finder, there's no button to move to the parent directory. There's a back button but no up button.

Apple's UI is just loaded with little annoying bits that make you learn elaborate workarounds. Expose itself is an elaborate workaround for not having a taskbar or functional equivalent.

...Again, this is ~fine~, I know how to use my Mac. (I have a Mac Mini.) It's just that all these things pile up and the result is a user experience that is actually pretty annoying.

Simplicity doesn't always mean less: It stands in the way of getting things done.

It's like languages. You could have a language that consists of only 5 words, but if you have to communicate the same stuff, it's not going to be ~simpler~ because their use is going to be extremely elaborate.

Mac is like that. You have one mouse button and the GUI is missing bits all over the place. It's just made up for by extensive keyboard use and a fruit salad of modifier keys.

35. Chads

Transparency..

..is an unmitigated pain in the arse. It's the thing that most annoyed me upgrading Logic Studio. Why do I need to see what's underneath the window I'm trying to work in?

One button mice? What's that about? My device of choice is a 5- button trackball with useful stuff on every one. Why Apple persist in supplying 1 button with their machines is beyond me.

Anyhow, looks like I won't be upgrading until one of my application upgrades forces me to.

36. Subtilior

One Button Mice?

I don't know how you guys all manage to just have one mouse button - Apple hasn't sold a one button mouse for almost 2 years.

37. Ben
    Thumb Up

@James Bassett

Actually, I agree with James to an extent. I used Macs at school a lot, so I have always known that the menu bar changes according to the application in focus. This used to be fine when we had the early Macs (Mac, Mac Plus, SE, etc.) with their tiny screens. Back then you always ran an application full screen, and so the menu bar appeared next to the application.

Since LCD technology became cost effective, screen sizes seem to keep going up. We now buy screens with 1680x1050 resolution, but I expect the next set of screens we purchase to be 24" at 1920x1200. With so much screen space, there is no longer any need for people to always run their applications maximised. As a result the menu bar for the application no longer appears near the application itself.

I don't think anyone could deny this is counter-intuitive. It is only natural that different parts of the same application should be put together in the window. I believe Apple are regretting having this layout and would not be surprised if the transparent menu bar is the first step to it disappearing altogether :-)

38. Bill Coleman

"flaming" ignorance

I use mac and PCs extensively and am not a "fanboi" of either. They both have their ups and downs. But certain posts need addressing:

@Joe Cooper: Expose works in 2 modes, revealing all windows and revealing all windows in current application. Either can be configured from shortcut keys or mouse commands. If you are an x-coder you should know this.

@ James Bassett: not knowing that the menu bar changes with the application - I agree it's a bit obscure for a newbie, but still.. come on!!

@All the people who complain it's just a cosmetic update: Know your facts!

The entire underlying file system has been changed (hence the applications breaking) to allow for multi-linking to files - which has several advantages, from system searching and cataloging to backup. The BSD kernel has been updated substantially to make it faster and more stable (hence the applications breaking). Boot camp is now native, giving even greater cross-platform support. x-tools has been substantially overhauled. Apache & PHP etc are all updated. The Java module has been integrated into the finder for preview. In fact the interface tweaks are only minor, relative to the under-the-hood updates (hence the applications breaking).

@The people be-moaning the lack of NAS support in Time Machine: Time machine is a very cleaver program that uses multi-linking to keep a complete version of every file ever written in a set of time-indexed directories that are complete and browsable from (even outside of the time machine app), but yet doesn't take up too much room. It's a massive step forward for hard drive backup - requiring a completely new file system, which needs to be managed by the OS on the external drive. So it was NEVER INTENDED as a network backup solution, but rather a hard drive backup solution. If you need network backup, other solutions can be employed.

BUT YES - there is a lot of room for usability improvement in OSX. Leopard is a step in the right direction with the new finder and spaces, but these do come off as a work around, rather then a usability paradigm shift. Even Woz was quoted as saying recently that Apple have long since dropped it's focus on perfecting the Human Computer Interaction and that the visual effects don't add anything to usability. A real shame, I think - because it's a thing that nobody is addressing in computing... in general OS usability is abysmal across the board. That said, if you know your mac keyboard shortcuts, OSX is easier to get around then windows.

39. Anonymous Coward
    Flame

switching windows and applications is easy....

or you could try this: http://www.manytricks.com/witch/

in some apps you can alt+tab to change document windows, but not all.

40. Ellen Wolfenden
    Unhappy

OS X.5 disappointment

Hello, I've just found your nice website when I googled OSX.5 Leopard Crash, (because I wondered if anyone else was feeling disappointed)

I've been using OS X.1.5 since it came out and my machine has crashed 3 times in say 6 years. It then started crashing about once a day 2 weeks ago. So, I bought a new Mac and intalled Leopard a few days ago.

My new machine crashed yesterday and 3 times already today.

What on Earth is going on?!

Yours confusedly and disappointedly

PS I'm a primary school teacher not a techy so it well maybe some thing I've done - I just expected the Mac to be more robust.

41. Ellen Wolfenden
    Happy

RE last post

Sorry, I get it. It's a beta version right? I need to wait for 10.5.1 and just hope my old iMac lasts out..... a few more weeks?

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like