back to article HP punts turnkey Matrix cloud

HP is rolling out a new product dubbed CloudStart, a means of designing, building, and installing a private cloud based on Matrix iron. That includes training IT staff on how to use it and porting over four existing customer applications to the cloudy infrastructure. It's one thing to sell cloudy infrastructure and quite …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. amanfromMars 1 Silver badge
    Boffin

Take Us to your Leader Reader.

If that is HP dipping a toe into the embracing waters which Surround and Support and Protect Masters and Mistresses of the Universe in Virtual Fields ...... Welcome.

And what kept you? Where have you been all this Time in this Space and these Strange Places?

2. Doshu

I read...

... "turkey Matrix".

Was having a blast with the imagery it conjured up -- of bullet-timed kung-fu-fighting fowl -- until i reread it.

I like mine better.

1. K. Adams
      Pint

Kung Fu Fowl vs. Agent Smith?

Yup... A tasty, yet lightning-fast, Aflac-Duck-esque Thanksgiving gobbler thwacking Agent Smith with its wings-and-webbys.

Smith answers with his viral replication routine, infusing the fowl with his program essence, exploiting a back-door into a hapless individual's manifest self via his/her digestive tract.

All tastes like chicken, anyway. Think I'll have another round...

3. FozzyBear
    Go

My sanity is restored

I thought I I would be the only one with that imagery No need to up the meds then...Damn!

I wonder if there is any way to fit in KFC (Kung Fu Chicken) into the ongoing comments It would certainly make reading the comments that more interesting than the original story

4. amanfromMars 1 Silver badge

Cooked and Burned, Roasted and Ruined ....... is the Fate of a Turkey.

Err ..... HP do not have to go far for their sorrows to seek, if that which is Wired here is to be believed ..... http://www.wired.com/dangerroom/2010/08/hp-holds-navy-network-hostage/ .... and further news today of a $55m fine/slap on the wrist for crooked behaviour says it all, is quite true too.

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like