back to article Brigitte Bardot demands flying donkey action

A furious Brigitte Bardot has demanded that those responsible for the Sea of Azov flying donkey outrage be brought to book, the Sun reports. Police apparently quizzed one Vasily Gorobets over the parasailing stunt in Golubitskaya, during which 17-year-old Anapka was sent heavenwards to promote a private beach. Despite an …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Number6

DORIS

Do we get to nominate the donkey? Does it have to have four legs?

2. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Call in Obama

He knows in a situation like this you need to kick ass

3. Anonymous John

How about "Boris"?.

Bardot Orbital Release Into Space.

4. This post has been deleted by its author

5. JaitcH
    Unhappy

At least the donkey survived ....

unlike all those old nags they ship across the Channel from the UK and Eire.

Her heart might be in the right place but it makes some Google her image which today shatters memories of that huge image that adorned newspapers way, way back in the '60's. Now: < http://stupidcelebrities.net/wp-content/524.jpg >, then: < http://3oneseven.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/brigitte-bardot7.jpg >.

1. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

Yesss....

The times of "And God Created Woman" are trully gone.

1. Sarah Bee (Written by Reg staff)

Re: Yesss....

Woman gets old and looks it over time shock.

1. This post has been deleted by its author

2. Anonymous Coward
      WTF?

you will never

grow up, will you?

3. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

Yikes

It's Jabba the Hut! So Brigitte's wish to be a star(let) all her life has been granted/

6. Wize
    Stop

Unfortunatly I'm behind the office firewall.

So can't see the video of someone sticking their 17 year old ass in the air...

7. George Nacht
    Headmaster

Nobody has ever flown a donkey before?

Hope he did a thorough research on this one. Sheep, rooster and duck were on board of first flight ever - I´m talking Montgolfiers and late 18th century here.

8. Captain TickTock
    Coat

BRIGITTE BARDOT DEMANDS FLYING DONKEY ACTION

She needs to get out more...

(let me be the first to congratulate you on your headline, as I get my coat)

9. Ian Ferguson

Cultural difference

Not all cultures and countries have the same animal-pampering attitude that the UK has. I wonder if the locals are really as outraged as the English blue-rinse brigade are.

10. Fluffykins Silver badge

Letters, Digits. OK?

Brigitte Bardot demands flying donkey action

Paris Hilton move over

11. Aristotles slow and dimwitted horse
    Thumb Up

@ JaitcH

Let's face it. We all get old. No doubt Bardot has her late-life eccentricities, as we will all have.

But don't just remember her for the pictures, have a listen to some of the sweet chanteuses music; which although might not be of any great importance - tracks like "ca pourrait changer" and "ne me laisse pas l'aimer" from the new Stella Artios ad. will put a smile on your face.

Just like flying donkeys.

12. Loyal Commenter Silver badge
    FAIL

This would be the same Bridgette Bardot

who was sued for castrating a neighbour's donkey in 1989, and has also been fined five times for inciting racial hatred in France?

Yes, I'm sure Dmitry Medvedev is going to take lots of notice of that particular crazy old woman.

1. Peter Hood

Indeed

and didn't you know that - according to their esteemed prime minister - the former Soviet Union is a multicultural paradise? They will not be very pleased with this racist's interventions I am sure, speciesist or not. ;-)

13. Richard 39

did anyone

actually ask the donkey if it wanted to go up there, or if it had fun?

No of course not because Dr Doolittle is FICTIONAL. FFS how can they tell if the ordeal upset the donkey, for all they know he could have loved it. Just look at the dogs that go surfing and diving, they love it so why shouldn't a donkey like para-gliding

14. John Browne 1
    FAIL

Vasily Gorobets is definitely not the first to fly a donkey.

In 'Air America' by Christopher Robbins (Macmillan 1979, Corgi pbk reissue 1990 ISBN 0-552-13722-7) there is a photo from the China Post Archives showing a donkey in a cargo net slung under a Huey. Probably in Laos sometime in the 60s; Huey reg. is N8513F.

Oh, yes, the picture caption: Air America hauls ass.

15. Anonymous Coward
    Stop

No to donkey flights!

Can't say I'm happy with this. I know it's not fashionable to say, but we do have a responsibility to care for animals, and in my mind animal cruelty is repellent and shameful.

16. David McMahon
    Joke

When will we see....

The first ass-tronaut?

17. This post has been deleted by its author

18. elderlybloke
    IT Angle

Don't be unkind

to Bridget , she is about the same age as me.

Apart from a few extra wrinkles and a bit less hair I am just like I was back when she provided me with some good entertainment.

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like