back to article Sony uncloaks Motion Control

Some of the first images of Sony’s upcoming PlayStation 3 Motion Control peripheral have been captured. Sony_PS3_MC_03 Sony's Motion Control will hit Blighty next year Credit: Joystiq Although Sony confirmed the device – set to rival Microsoft’s Project Natal for the Xbox 360 – back in June, decent images of the …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Yorkshirepudding
    Boffin

as a ps3 owner....

... its crap if you ask me, motion control works for the wii in my opinion but the 360 and ps3 are more of a serious gamers console while i consider the Wii to be more of a party/social console i just cant see it taking off on the ps3 if it ever goes into production.

im far too happy lounging in my massive chair in front of the TV shooting nazis down over kent with a pad anyway

plus its more satisfying throwing a pad when you loose

2. MarkOne
    Stop

@Yorkshirepudding

The PS3 is a best of both worlds system. It has better hardcore games than the Xbox, and it's got better casual games than the Wii. It's got better movie and media support than both of them...

3. Anonymous Coward
    Go

good

I have the PSEye already, so I hope the new controller is only £35ish.

Cant wait to play Resident Evil: Alternative Edtion, I didnt like the controls for the current version so Im hoping this will be great so I can finally play the game!

Im interested to find out more about using the dualshock in one hand and the motion controller in the other. Also 1m slims in 3 weeks? Thats brilliant!

4. Alex 32
    WTF?

"meh" from a PS3 fan

Looks shit. I would have prefered something a bit more .. envolved; like donning a pair of gloves that enable intricate actions in game (as a small example).. To me, the "Wand" looks like some sort of bad SciFi prop from the 70's = Bad.

When can we get something along the lines of "Better Than Life"?

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like