back to article Dealer details slimline PS3 launch

Following months of speculation and the publication of a few blurred pictures, a videogame dealer has claimed that Sony will launch a slimline PlayStation 3 within weeks. The anonymous dealer said that “the PS3 Slim is a reality” and that it’ll “soon emerge”, possibly during September. The mole warned French website JVN [no …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Ryan 1986
    Go

next tuesday

next tuesday sony should annonce it

2. The Avangelist

Will this slim version

Keep the temperature down better and have a quieter fan? my PS3 'Bloated dead body edition' sounds like I am stuck in a turbine after a few minutes of play even if it is suspended in mid air for circulation.

If they offer a trade in I may consider it, but I can't see it happening can you?

3. MarkOne
    Stop

re: Will this slim version

Well my 80GB is totally silent.

So:

either you have a early 60GB (then you should be thankful, as although it;s louder, it's still 1/10th of the noise of a Xbox).

or you live in a dusty shithole that never gets cleaned

or you keep your PS3 on the carpet blocking the air vents.

if it's either of the last 2, then you really need to sort your life out, your almost as sad as these muppets that keep regurgitating the same old PS3 slim rumours because the advertising revenue is in a slump.

4. Ryan 1986
    Alert

haha

I have the 60GB version, with a 320GB drive and its pretty damn quiet, when I use the media server to watch films/ tv shows on while downloading from the PS Store, its the only time I can hear it!!

Try giving it a clean, or move it somewhere where cool air can get to it, that should sort it out

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like