back to article MSN Messenger flaw creates web cam peril

A vulnerability in MSN Messenger poses a severe risk of compromise for users of older versions of the software who accept untrusted web cam sessions. Security bugs involving the handling of video conversations (web cam streams) by some versions of Microsoft's chat client create a means for hackers to inject hostile code onto …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

hacked by day

and hacked by night!

2. Daniel Voyce

Wont be hard really

Think of the multitude of middle aged fat ugly single men (and no - im not either of them) who sit chatting up "18 year old fitties" (aka other 40 year old fat ugly men) online just hoping to get a glance of some skin via webcam. These people will be suckered straight into it.

These said people are also the kind of people who willingly enter their bank details and online banking pin into those badly spelt emails that come round.

I personally think that wiping these people off the internet cant be a bad thing?

The fewer 40 year old fat ugly penises floating about the ether the better id say!

3. Ryan Meier

Title

Despite denials, it is likely that Daniel Voyce is middle-aged, fat, ugly, single, and quite the lamer.

4. Tim J

Oh Danny boy

Meanwhile I say the fewer Daniel Voyces floating about the ether the better.

5. Andy Tyzack

daniel

she's quite the man isnt she, this daniel character

6. Daniel Voyce

Lamer?

Who uses the word Lamer anymore? Really.

And no - I'm actually early 20's in pretty good shape and have a very good looking 21 year old girlfriend.

Must have touched a nerve with 3 middle aged 40 year old fat ugly naked guys?

7. teacake

@Daniel Voyce

"Must have touched a nerve with 3 middle aged 40 year old fat ugly naked guys?

"

Hey! I resent that! I'm no longer naked.

8. Sampler

So what...

I have a good looking 21 year old girlfriend too, I just have to send £10,000 so she can afford the flight to the Uk where she will make "hawt nukie all nite lung!" with me.

Coat already in possesion...

This topic is closed for new posts.