back to article Nintendo pooh-poohs Xbox, PS3 motion control

Microsoft’s Project Natal camera-based motion-control technology grabbed headlines last week, but Nintendo’s President has said the Wii's approach is way better. Satoru Iwata said that Nintendo has already produced experimental games which use cameras to measure the player's movement – the technology used by Project Natal — …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Anonymous Coward
    Flame

Natal fooled the media.

Made them look like clueless chumps. A faked demo, and everyone turned a blind eye.

http://gamer.blorge.com/2009/06/07/exposed-natel-milo-smoke-and-mirrors-by-peter-molyneux/

Had it been Sony lying, the Media would have been stirring up a shit storm right now...

2. George

Come on Microsoft...

I know you don't like doing original stuff but that is surely a rip off from Sony's cam which was fun for 5 minutes.

I got an Xbox but to be honest i bought it for the more traditional games, I have a hardly used Wii for the other bits.

3. Anonymous Coward
    Paris Hilton

never ignore ...

"You know, if there's one thing I've learnt from being in the Army, it's never ignore a pooh-pooh. I knew a Major, who got pooh-poohed, made the mistake of ignoring the pooh-pooh. He pooh-poohed it! Fatal error! 'Cos it turned out all along that the soldier who pooh-poohed him had been pooh-poohing a lot of other officers who pooh-poohed their pooh-poohs. In the end, we had to disband the regiment. Morale totally destroyed... by pooh-pooh! "

I think that says it all really

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like