back to article Edison Chen sex snap thief found guilty

The computer repair shop worker accused of copying and distributing 1,300 compromising images of Hong Kong film star Edison Chen has been found guilty on three charges of "obtaining access to a computer with a view to making dishonest gain". Sze Ho-chun, 24, copied the snaps - featuring Chen indulging in sexual activities with …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Anonymous Coward
    Pirate

Who the flip...

...takes photos of themselves whilst having sex ? What kind of woman would agree to having photos taken ? What kind of duffus then puts those images on their hard drive in an unencrypted form ? What kind of super-duffus takes their laptop to get repaired knowing those images are on the hard drive in an unencrypted form ?

And, ahem, can anyone point me towards a torrent of these images ?

2. Anonymous Coward
    Alert

GG wos 'ere

"What kind of super-duffus takes their laptop to get repaired knowing those images are on the hard drive in an unencrypted form ?"

I believe a Mr G Glitter also did this - and to compound the infamy he took it for repair to PC World!

3. Luis Ogando
    Thumb Up

@ Who the flip...

"What kind of duffus then puts those images on their hard drive in an unencrypted form ? What kind of super-duffus takes their laptop to get repaired knowing those images are on the hard drive in an unencrypted form ?"

Er.. Gary Glitter...?

Still, getting death threats for photographing yourself with actresses and singers just goes to show the cultural divide. Here is the UK we'd have given the bloke a medal. Perhaps a peerage if he'd posted them on his own website!!

4. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

@ AC first post

"Who the flip takes photos of themselves whilst having sex ?"

Erm, that would be me

"What kind of woman would agree to having photos taken ?"

That would be the handbrake.

"What kind of duffus then puts those images on their hard drive in an unencrypted form ?"

OK, you got me on this one.

" What kind of super-duffus takes their laptop to get repaired knowing those images are on the hard drive in an unencrypted form ?"

No idea, but it apparently happens. Either some people view helldesk monkeys as some kind of doctor with a Hippocrates-like pledge, or they just have no clue. Probably the latter. Think of it as him thinking "the pictures are in my password-protected 'session', it's safe".

"And, ahem, can anyone point me towards a torrent of these images ?"

Not yet...

5. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Avast me hearties

For the torrent, Pirate Bay is your friend ...

6. JT2008
    Coat

@AC

"For the torrent, Pirate Bay is your friend ..."

Don't you mean, "For the moment, Pirate Bay is your friend ..."?

Mine's the one with the court appeal in the pocket.

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like