back to article China's Mars rover finds signs of 'modern' water

China's Zhurong rover may have succumbed to dusty solar panels, but while the robot explorer was operational it found potential evidence of water on Mars. The journal Science Advances last week published a paper detailing "crusts, cracks, aggregates, and bright polygonal ridges on the surfaces of hydrated salt-rich dunes" …

1. steviebuk Silver badge

I bet

They also found an ancient map that shows China, the CCP, owns large areas of the moon and mars.

Nothing that comes from Xinny The Pooh's China can be trusted. Especially when he still feels he owns Taiwan when the CCP have never own Taiwan, just look at the history. Taiwan is an independent country, all the spinless countries should acknowledge that coughFrancecough.

Xi is the new Mao and shouldn't be listened to or trusted. He's ruining China, he's ruining China's great ancient history and he's turning China into a rich North Korea. He's also totally ignored what his dad said about no one should become a dictator.

Re: I bet

The wumaos are around with their down voting.

2. Paul Crawford Silver badge

I think if you managed to separate Chinese politics / CCP (which I, and I suspect most, also dislike) from Chinese science, which has a long history of being good, you might find less down-votes.

True, Chinese science is good, the trouble is Xi is ruining it for the scientists.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon

Other stories you might like