back to article DARPA wants to upgrade the way we make chips. How exactly will that work?

Uncle Sam's research nerve center DARPA is known for championing all kinds of breakthrough technologies. Might semiconductors be part of that? You might be right. Earlier this year, DARPA in conjunction with the Semiconductor Research Corporation and organizations from industry and academia launched the Joint University …

1. Black Label1
    Black Helicopters

DARPA and Nanotechnology

They already have the tech.

1. NoneSuch Silver badge
      Coat

Re: DARPA and Nanotechnology

Yes, but keep in mind, those back doors and flawed encryption will not install themselves.

2. amanfromMars 1 Silver badge

A DARPA Black Hole for Proprietary Intellectual Property Seeding and Feeding ‽ .

Another Registered JOINT Operation which DARPA and the Joint University Microelectronics Program 2.0. [JUMP 2.0] most definitely don't have a handle on and leverage in, for all of the very best and strangest and most effective of reasons questioning their basic systemic status quo greed need for novel technologies and NEUKlearer HyperRadioProACTive IT ProgramMING .... Mined Internetworking Network Games. ...... whilst their systems don't and can't handle the truth

But it is not as if such is fresh breaking news to yous for surely El Reg has posted many an informative update to keep you abreast and more fully aware of such as are Rapidly Emergent Disturbing situations ..... Code RED Force Interruptions/Interventions?

And y'all know for sure that is perfectly true. Deny it and be easy proven a blunt instrument and fool tool.

3. deadlockvictim
    Coat

Well

I've always like fission chips.

They should do these again.

I'll get my coat...

4. Aoyagi Aichou
    Unhappy

No thanks

I came back to see if El Reg had perhaps reversed its continued Yankificaiton, only to be presented with "government news" filled with American news. Sad. Thanks for all the fish and all.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon

Other stories you might like