1. Sanctimonious Prick
    Black Helicopters

The Right To Know

OK you smart-ass journalists...

Politicians the world over are making life really hard for journalists. I think it's about time journalists turn the table.

How about journalists just put a complete blanket ban on reporting/interviewing politicians?

Just stop it completely.

Politicians rely on teevee and print media to get their message across - screw them!

Ban them! Ban politics from journalism altogether! Flick 'em! They deserve nothing!

1. emmawaston79

Re: The Right To Know

Every country's biggest problem is politics. In many countries, people who wanted to rule their own people used politics for their own gain. If a journalist says something bad about them, they will try to stop them in many ways. I think there are also some rules about politics.

2. Sanctimonious Prick
    WTF?

Raid Your Own

In Australia, the Australian Broadcasting Corporation (the ABC - where a lot of news is reported)(wholly Australian Government funded) offices were raided by the Australian Federal Police (AFP).

The AFP also raided a (commercial) newspaper journalist's home at around the same time.

The information gathered by the AFP from the ABC includes information about informants, secure sources, whistle-blowers! F*ck, man! We're screwed if we let this continue.

Crikey! Look at Assange. He's f*cked! Agree with him or not - he is NOT getting a fair hearing. FFS!

You. World! I'm coming after you!

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon