back to article Ex-NSA trio who spied on Americans for UAE now banned from arms exports

Three former US government cyber-spies who, among other things, illicitly compromised and snooped on Americans' devices for the United Arab Emirates government have been banned from participating in international arms exports under a deal reached with Uncle Sam. Per the terms of the agreements, Ryan Adams [PDF], Marc Baier [ …

1. amanfromMars 1 Silver badge

One for a Priti Patel and Supreme Court Justice Puppets to Ponder Prevaricating Pompously On

One imagines that non prosecution agreement for a trio of former US NSA operatives/spooks working and encouraging and paying other former US intelligence operatives to further the interests of a foreign power via clandestine means which expose proprietary US national security secrets renders definitely the Julian Assange extradition case, a wilfully gratuitous political persecution and international crime against a human and humanity ..... with support for such an outcome manifestly evil in the extreme and contrary to all streams of the greater good and prime sane reason.

"It may also be that the government did not want to risk having to reveal government secrets if a criminal prosecution had gone to trial,"

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear. Let me tell y'all a secret which it is wise to remember to never forget. A criminal prosecution gone to trial does not reveal government secrets preferred to be thought widely unknown and exclusive, an NDA plea bargain non prosecution instance more effectively spills those crown jewels exposing systemic weaknesses and critical vulnerabilities most likely liable to viable and reliable foreign and alien attack as perls before swine.

And methinks at $1,685,000 that is the bargain basement steal of the century/millennium.

1. amanfromMars 1 Silver badge

Re: One for a Priti Patel and Supreme Court Justice Puppets to Ponder Prevaricating Pompously On

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear. How odd it is to dislike so obvious an evident truth. Such is what it is and expecting it to be otherwise and less likely is at least foolhardy and surely perverse.

I wonder what that makes one? And is it prime facie evidence of an errant affliction/subversive affectation/early onset of dementia or proof positive confirmation of an inherent raving madness ‽ . :-)

1. Clausewitz4.0 Bronze badge
        Devil

Re: One for a Priti Patel and Supreme Court Justice Puppets to Ponder Prevaricating Pompously On

Had they worked for Russia, Iran or China, with a deal including passport, citizenship, nano microchips ( yes, those from remote torture some people I know have in their possession and cost a good amount of money $$ ), cyber tools and other exploitation software - which those folks also have, everything encrypted - those former NSA operatives would be happy at work.

Personally, I prefer to deal with my local military / government, also because it lowers your chance of being killed, but we know some government heads need to be changed to that happen. But in any case, there is the former alternative.

Their biggest mistake was to be an USA citizen.

2. Tail Up
      Mushroom

Re: One... ...On

Wold JA be still breathing the air of any Room he's in, if just anything that really matters yet, would slip away from his followers, or just, pardon me, be trendy?

Court is ordered to legalise ritual blood. Only then the predatory nature of every inch of Deep Tower* will release currently taken on-hold Dark Power which, being awaken and demanding food, began to devour he most juicy part of society - its Collective Voice Assembly.

Something in the Cloud could tell one it would again be recognised widely as simple fascism.

But some name it Satanism.

*Hint: it's not built High Above to blow it away. It's dug Deep Underground, which case demands myriads of Shovels.

55 73

1. Throatwarbler Mangrove Silver badge
        Terminator

Re: One... ...On

Holy crap, it's a battlin' bot fest!

2. Pascal Monett Silver badge

So, ex-NSA spies are sanctioned

In other words, when you are an NSA employee, those actions are fine, but as soon as you leave, you're toast.

1. Flocke Kroes Silver badge

Re: So, ex-NSA spies are sanctioned

The actions are fine even for ex-employees - with a permit. Without a permit you need a big barrel of kompromat. These guys only had a bucket full.

1. GruntyMcPugh Silver badge

"Hi, I'd like a fishing permit and permission to hack into Michelle Obama's email".

'Sure, sign here. The fishing permit is only valid for one season.'

2. Claptrap314 Silver badge

Do you believe that police should have general arrest powers? Do you believe that ex-police should?

Thank-you for playing.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon

Other stories you might like