back to article US Department of Homeland Security warns American business not to use Chinese tech or let data behind the Great Firewall

The United States Department of Homeland Security (DHS) has published a guide to the terrifying risks that businesses will expose themselves to if they use tech created in the Peoples’ Republic of China (PRC) or engage in any business activity with the Middle Kingdom. The fifteen-page “Data Security Business Advisory” [PDF] …

1. steviebuk Silver badge

Surely

That also means Apple kit. Whats to say no chips are secretly added to their kit.

1. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

Re: Surely

That old chesnut...

Whast to say that each and every dose of the Covid Vaccine does not contain a chip made by Bill Gates that will track your every step.

Sheesh!

People will soon start believing that the sun is an interrogation light used by the NSA.

1. Richard Jones 1

Try getting that through a hypodermic. Where is the mega register or all these mythical chips all coded with the same data?

1. LybsterRoy Silver badge
          Happy

Pets are given their microchip through a hypodermic. Only a bit bigger than a stabndard one

2. steviebuk Silver badge

Wasn't saying it as a conspiracy theory, I don't believe in that bollocks, it was just a point wanted to say :) as I typed it, I knew it wouldn't be possible as someone in Apple obviously would get random samples of built kit from the Chinese factory and would of course check. I still think the point is valid though.

If Trump thinks pure Chinese kit is comprised, why doesn't he question anything that is America owned yet made in China? Much less chance of said kit being compromised if the American company does proper checks but you could potentially just do the same with the pure Chinese kit.

3. Nameless Faceless Computer User

My every step is already tracked at myactivity.google.com. No need for injecting chips and such.

4. Anonymous Coward
        Anonymous Coward

World of difference between "secret" chips and functionality in an electronic device and chips in a vaccine, but there you go.

{carnivore_bait}

I'm not worried about Bill Gates tracking me, but I would be worried if they collected a DNA sample from everyone, say under the guise of a test for some mythical pandemic, matched to your name and address, and then administered the alleged vaccine from a syringe or ampule that had been one of many taken from a rack or tray in a certain sequence, since they could match "tray n1, row n2, column n3" - and the id number of the chip inside it - to the person receiving it.

{/carnivore_bait}

Anon because I don't want them to track me, obs.

5. J27

That vaccine thing is ludicrous, but the NSA/large corporations are tracking you everywhere you take you smartphone right now and if not them other intelligence agencies. Does anyone actually review the data? Not unless the algorithms flag it or they have a reason to suspect you. But they are gathering data on nearly everyone all the time.

2. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

Some people really appear to believe that "adding a chip" is just pasting it on, it will be totally invisible, unnoticeable, and yet it will work perfectly. All other chips and their software will immediately do its bidding so it can use the ether to communicate with its Masters.

Too much watching of not-the-greatest Hollywood productions, maybe...

1. Aleph0
        Joke

Yup, the microchip won't work correctly until at least version 3, so we're good until SARS-Cov-4 arrives.

3. J27

You don't need to add a physical chip to capture data, software modifications are much easier to hide. Some companies like Lenovo have already been caught deploying spyware.

2. amanfromMars 1 Silver badge

As Mad as a Hatter Determined to Fail Spectacularly in an Epic Display of Hubristic Self-Harm ‽ .

Well, I'm sure to not be the only voice to ask if the United States Department of Homeland Security's (DHS) fifteen-page “Data Security Business Advisory” [PDF] is irrefutable proof positive Uncle Sam has slipped into the deep and dark desponds which server paranoid schizophrenia as fodder and feed to try and protect a rotten body riddled to excess with its wares?

So much for that ages old stalwart adage of competition being the lifeblood of open free markets and business enterprise ..... although the markets have been rigged forever since whenever it was realised by an arrogant, never ever thought we'd be found out few, fickle fantasies only require silent obedient labour and ignorant worker bees can be easily capitalised with public debt and fancy printed paper as a currency for massive private profit and colossal population captivation and willing engagement ....... Effective Practical Capture and Remote Virtual Enslavement.

That is not to say that such is not a great plan, for its elegant and attractive simplicity is a joy to behold and admire, the problem and shame is that it is administered and exercised so abysmally by executive elites not up to the tasks required of the future as future directors/present producers.

It is easily fixed though with a radical change needed resulting in the engagement of Future Greater Grand Task Masters. Such is certainly the most wise and surely simplest of any available option if one wants to escape the crushing destructive defeats and ignominious increasingly rapid annihilations that competing against or opposing them deliver out of the blue, totally unexpected and with one completely unprepared for the consequences resulting in such ill-conceived actions.

3. fpx
    Megaphone

Mandatory backdoors, key sharing, and data harvesting are evil? Indeed. Now put your foot where your mouth is and stop demanding the very same at home.

1. b0llchit Silver badge
      Black Helicopters

Pot, meet kettle. Nice to meet you. Kettle, meet pot. Nice to meet you too.

Pot and kettle, please be very wary when you meet wok.

1. renke

But one has to admit that "CLOUD Act" is a better name than "2017 National Intelligence Law" :)

1. Anonymous Coward
          Anonymous Coward

Sorry...

I though you said "Clown Act".

4. Chris G

What's yours is ours

And we don't want to share it with China or anyone else.

1. nematoad

Re: What's yours is ours

"...violations of U.S. privacy laws;"

Do they have any?

1. Chris G

"privacy laws"

In theory, yes but if you look at for example, Pompeo's comments and voting history in Congress regarding privacy and surveillance, it is clear that even in the West and the 'Land of the free™', our so called leaders don't trust us with our own thoughts.

2. Anonymous Coward
        Anonymous Coward

That sentence really made me wonder as well...

5. Potemkine! Silver badge

On a similar subject

I got a very interesting letter from the DGSI (Direction Générale de la Sécurité Intérieure) warning about the risks of using clouds outside EU. Very enlightening.

1. Yet Another Anonymous coward Silver badge

Re: On a similar subject

So the UK is a military threat to the EU!

Now we can show them when it comes to fishing negotiations

1. amanfromMars 1 Silver badge

On a similar subject, and it is sad to have to say but necessary to have it said ...

So the UK is a military threat to the EU! .... Yet Another Anonymous Coward

With the current military thinking and politically incorrect and inept leaderships, is the UK no threat to anybody or anything, YAAC ...... other than themselves and the local natives who would mindlessly support them, that is.

The world has changed and they definitely haven't in order to stay way out in front and ahead in the Great and Greater IntelAIgent Games Fields of Play and Virtual ACTivity for Programmed AI Realisation.

Some may squawk and occasionally appear to talk the talk with some interesting smalltalk but not are equipped to walk the walk and lead in any number of new ways which deliver enlightening directions. And that's an endemic systemic failing and indicative of a lack of necessary future intelligence right at the top of those executive trees and administrative branches.

Re: On a similar subject, and it is sad to have to say but necessary to have it said ...

>Some may squawk and occasionally appear to talk the talk with some interesting smalltalk

Is the amfM1 GPT2 writing Haikus now ?

1. Doctor Syntax Silver badge

Re: On a similar subject, and it is sad to have to say but necessary to have it said ...

I think that sometimes somebody else has got control of the account. That one mostly made sense.

I think that sometimes somebody else has got control of the account. That one mostly made sense. ..... Doctor Syntax

I'll take that as a compliment and evidence of great stealthy progress having been made, Doc, and would only require knowledge of what little you do not make sense of to allow us more fully to succeed in sharing what is widely known in parts/spaces/places around here for transfer and transmission and teleportation to anywhere elsewhere.

And as far as I am aware regarding ... "I think that sometimes somebody else has got control of the account." ..... I don't think so, so therefore that is a past mistake sometimes made in the present which may easily blight and misdirect your future.

2. Yet Another Anonymous coward Silver badge

> That one mostly made sense.

Sign of the apocalypse that, amanfromMars1 making sense

2. Pedantic

So it's dark and frosty outside, it's Christmas Eve (yeah!) And now I know what " Haikus" means/is! Gotta love a forum that you can learn something new from, that had nothing to do with the original subject! Happy Days..☺️ (Oh... and whilst Christmas Eve, a Merry Christmas to all, -if that's not to off topic either? LOL

1. Anonymous Coward
              Anonymous Coward

Not being pedantic but "if that's not to off topic" should be "if that's not too off topic".

;)

6. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

"The document also says China’s new encryption law compels key-sharing."

Whilst American politicians want encryption backdoored .

1. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

It's not only American politicians.

7. Spanners Silver badge
    Big Brother

So Basically

We are advised by our controllers not to use Chinese kit but nobody concerned with security should give US products any shelter either.

In fact, we need to be wary of anywhere that gives US agencies free run - any members of "5 eyes" for example.If Russia was to offer anything, I would have difficulty keeping a straight face so who are we left with?

Does the Republic of Sealand still exist?

1. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

Not long to wait

There will soon be a colony on Mars. We will all be able to go there and claim independence from "the Earthers".

Note: We need international laws now to stop countries claiming regions of other planets, moons, etc. "as theirs" - at the very least, they need to "belong" to everyone. Oh, that's going to be a fun game...

1. Getmo

Re: Not long to wait

And the only way to enforce it is if your country has similar powers of their own.

Neil DeGrasse Tyson claims that the only reason real progress was made in space has always been military motivated. "If China announced a base on Mars, the USA would have one there within 3 years." Right now China is essentially recreating the Apollo program, so it makes sense.

In Scott Manley's video, "The 10 Dumbest Mistakes in Space Exploration," he lists #1 as the UK developing an orbital rocket, then canning it. It tied for 1st place with the entire Space Shuttle program. https://youtu.be/Xsqe3utT6rs?t=798

>UK developing an orbital rocket, then canning it

I'm not sure about that.

Was the UK going to continue developing it through the 70s,80s,90s with the accompanying ICBM program to justify the development costs ?

Was it going to be a (subsidised) commercial rival to Ariane ?

Or would it be used for a couple of UK military launches a decade?

1. Anonymous Coward
            Anonymous Coward

Blue Streak rockets were used as the first stage of the European Europa rocket, flown by the European Launcher Development Organisation (ELDO), which was a precursor to ESA.

2. Getmo

From what I've read, Ariane space was helped greatly by the cancellation of it. British boffins freely shared details of their work with both French & German counterparts afterwards. Even old Blue Streak parts were used for the first Ariane launches.

And because "rocket science is easy, rocket engineering is hard", it's said that once the team that understands their launch system gets dismantled, that collective knowledge essentially evaporates. To start again means essentially starting from scratch.

At the time it was true there weren't many commercial applications, but hopefully it was obvious that would change in the future. It's been claimed that to tally all the launch costs for UK satellites on foreign boosters to date, it would've been cheaper to keep the internal development going.

The super heavy lift launcher market is mostly already occupied by commercial companies now. Hopefully the growing small-sat market has potential for Skylon and Virgin Galactic. But even that market has competition from NZ's Rocket Lab now, and a few others.

But the modern commercial Ariane launchers (certainly the A4/A5) are basically French ICMBs

So unless you are going full nuclear and using the military development to subsidise your commercial project it's hard to make $$$ - same with the US Delta vehicle.

1. Getmo

> modern commercial Ariane launchers (certainly the A4/A5) are basically French ICMBs

Hm, what? Really? Somehow I really doubt that, considering nuclear warheads can be made into briefcase size, <10kg. Commercial satellite launchers like the Ariane 4 can launch >2000kg into orbit. ICBMs don't even need the capability to reach low-earth-orbit, since a sub-orbital trajectory that reaches half-way round the world can reach any point on the world.

Orbital launch capabilities, when they were first demonstrated by the USSR, were merely a scare tactic. Sputnik was essentially the same mass & size of a nuclear warhead. They demonstrated the USSR missiles were not only capable of sending warheads to the USA, but also anywhere on the planet.

Literally all orbital capabilities developed beyond that only added to exploration, and spying. The larger mass satellites were first for spy telescopes, but also convenient for commercial applications like satellite TV.

I can't believe the large-mass, high-capability Ariane rockets would also be used for nuclear ICBM rockets. Not only are they hugely over-capable, most liquid fuels, even if not cryogenic, are highly-corrosive, can't be stored for long periods in regular tanks. Solid rocket fuel is much better for ICBMs. Even the Indians and Chinese use it for main-stage boosters on their non-military payloads.

1. Boris the Cockroach Silver badge

"I can't believe the large-mass, high-capability Ariane rockets would also be used for nuclear ICBM rockets. Not only are they hugely over-capable, most liquid fuels, even if not cryogenic, are highly-corrosive, can't be stored for long periods in regular tanks. Solid rocket fuel is much better for ICBMs."

In the first days of ICBMs it could take 20hrs to fill and prep a missile to launch with liquid fuels ... which is fine if you want to fire at the enemy 1 day after you've said "stop within 24hrs or you'll die"

Sadly it came to notice that you could secretly fill your rockets up, fire them at the enemy and he gets 8-10 mins warning before his rockets get blown up... hence the need for solid fuel rockets that could launch the instant the pyrotechnic ignition charges go off inside the thing.

Arriance rockets as ICBMs? only if you're aiming at the alien moonbase on the far side and they've got laser guns to shoot down incoming rockets

2. Yet Another Anonymous coward Silver badge

That's not what I said.

The Ariane 4/5 (not familiar with earlier models) were based on French ICBMS

The Ariane4 engines are from their 1980s land based missile and the Ariane5 solid fuel boosters are from France's submarine new submarine based model.

ie the French defence budget ( which is like all defence budgets unlimited) is used to subsidise/hide the cost of the Ariane development, in the same way as the US Delta. So simply deciding that you are going to have a space program without also developing your own nuclear missiles doesn't work out $$$$ wise.

Probably the real reason for the "encouragement" to the UK to drop their rocket program from the USA wasn't the competition in the space business, it was that with it the UK wouldn't be able, financially, to buy Polaris / Trident

2. Strahd Ivarius Silver badge

A treaty like this one?

2. nematoad

Re: So Basically

Does the Republic of Sealand still exist?

No, but the "Principality of Sealand" does.

See here.

1. Anonymous Coward
        Anonymous Coward

As does the Principality of Pontinha (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Principality_of_Pontinha). Never been to Sealand but have made several visits to Pontinha (it's got a much nicer climate).

2. Doctor Syntax Silver badge

Have they got involved in the fishing rights negotiation?

>Have they got involved in the fishing rights negotiation?

I hope they don't decide to leave - we don't want Sexit !

3. veti Silver badge

Yes, and the Sealander government has an excellent track record of standing up for privacy of people who aren't even sure it exists... </sarcasm>

Sealand exists, in so far as it's a real thing at all, on sufferance. It exists solely because destroying it once and for all would look bad. To maintain that sufferance, it needs to not be a pain in the arse to its host country. It carefully avoids drawing official attention to itself.

8. Elledan
    Meh

Don't trust anyone?

So China is to be avoided by everyone, the US is to be avoided by EU companies due to weak privacy laws... does that mean if you dare stray outside the safety of the EU, one's data and privacy will be instantly assaulted and ripped to shreds by (Asian) dragons and fake eagles (Bald Eagle)?

But meanwhile European governments are lobbying to have point-to-point encryption outlawed so that they can keep snooping on communications. To keep the children safe, of course.

Anyone remember when we could still pretend the Stasi and KGB were the bad guys?

Re: Don't trust anyone?

That's why I keep all my data in North Korea

I'm pretty sure I can trust them not to hand anything over to the government

2. Doctor Syntax Silver badge

Re: Don't trust anyone?

You could always try buying your encryption gear from Switzerland. Or maybe not.

9. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Meanwhile our glorious leaders look the other way while Foolbook and Goofall sell their real time 24/7 surveillance data on you to Russia or China, or anyone with enough cash.

10. Anonymous Coward
    Facepalm

Department of Huckster Security

Murica might be the most hypocritical but the whole world seems to be going in the direction of country specific hardware, clouds, and even internet(s).

It isn't a security issue (intelligence agencies, at least everybody who's anybody, can and do breach security measures all the time) it's now just political flag waving.

11. Version 1.0 Silver badge
    Happy

not to use Chinese tech?

So who's going to make cell phones now? If the US were to enforce this then all cell phones would have to be turned off. You know, I think I might like that idea....

Re: not to use Chinese tech?

And their TVs - how long could America last without TV?

It would be full Mad-Max before the next ad break

Re: a Merry Xmas Present

And their TVs - how long could America last without TV?

It would be full Mad-Max before the next ad break ...... Yet Another Anonymous coward

Is what you see on TV/Is what is professionally broadbandcast to you on TV real or imagined for presentation as real with subsubsequent representation elsewhere of the possibilities enacted and available for following and sublime support, or rejection and physical opposition?

No TV and radio and internetworking communications and what do you not have, other than a Earthly planet with worlds which do not know what anyone/anything else is doing just out of sight and of knowledge over your and their current event horizons?

Fill media with tall tales of doom and gloom and strange shenanigans and you will realise and be expected to accept blindly the stories planned for you to see? That appears to be the current present future plan being realised. ...... but it is easily changed ..... with equally tall tales of the opposite to doom and gloom and even stranger shenanigans which you might have had difficulty believing were it not for the fact that were being realised and presented to you via reports in the news and global media operations.

And ...... by virtue of its Royal Charter, are the BBC in default of their contract with the Public should they not lead in the broadbandcasting of such future content for daily 0day presentation .... which you should note is a defining statement rather than lingering question.

1. Cliff Thorburn

Re: a Merry Xmas Present

Lets not forget the manic MK Ultra delivered daily to programme the organic robot consumers driven everything and everywhere to one and all.

Take it from a survivor of the extreme exponential experimental great games playing antics of the DOD and MOD’s blockbuster black budget pirate show, a right royal Fox Hunt for Her Majesty’s Pleasure.

And quite right in what you say there amFM, the future is already written, with daily drama, and shocking shenanigans sculpted by scriptwriters behind the scenes in secret locations defying the boundaries of what one ever should, could or would believe.

Merry Christmas to one and all El Reger’s and watch this space for future great games play, and revealing rolesplaying coming soon :0)

Re: a Merry Xmas Present @Cliff Thorburn

CT, Well said.

Methinks the Palace needs to get their ACT together if they want to remain as a leading light and uncommonly relevant and extremely relative in the Fields of Greater IntelAIgent Games Plays. Does the House of Windsor/Saxe Coburg still do those By Royal Appointment things for services rendered to the Crown?

They may like to exercise that honour in the more/most appropriate of exceedingly confidential stealthy headquarters. Nobelesse oblige grants them no less.

00ps ..... Now there an interesting misspelling. :-)

The question now raised is whether it is an AI Misselling too, or the Bee's Knees/Real McCoy/Cat's Pyjamas of a New Way Doing Things ‽ . And something completely different for sampling in the New Year.

Doing the same old things again next year whenever there's so much more already done in the future for presenting now, is not an available option any more.

1. Cliff Thorburn

Its the same stumbling block type question like those who believe that Fishing Rights relate to marine based life, rather than catches what caught the cookie crumbling in other types of net.

Who knows amFM, they want the prize, the real McCoy, the Coca Cola, but fail to know how to scriptwrite the righteous and capitalise accordingly.

Probably an appropriate time of year to consider if there was a second coming, they’d be more intent on Jesus Christ Superpopstar than humble reality.

Democratic decency, rather than rabid republican direction should improve the show should it not? :0)

Something to counter and complement a smarter autocratic decadency should/would undoubtedly surely improve any decent democracy in a crazy elected populous state, CT, with its novel enigmatic leading programs in resulting projects showing the way and enlightening paths found out of the madness and mayhem, dank despair and dreary darkness that prevails only to do battle in vain against the eternal flames that give light and life their never ending journeys/stories/instruction sets ....... raison d'être.

Jeez, .... if one can't get twelve wise men to agree to do anything well together however does a democracy expect millions to be legitimately representative and provide successful positive non-exclusive lead with well presented directions? As an administrative tool does an irrepresentative and irresponsible democracy suck considerably more than most every other system readily available for remote asset command and advanced anonymous autonomous control.

1. Anonymous Coward
                    Anonymous Coward

Alpha.

Bravo.

Alpha.

Bravo, ...... AC

Charlie Mike, AC.

2. muuser

May I join the august alliterati?

12. fidodogbreath

No, it's totally different when WE do it

Among the risks mentioned are “[...] surveillance and tracking of regime critics...”

Um, like this?

13. Claptrap314 Silver badge

Hypocritical? Yes. True? Yes.

Interesting that no one is challenging the facts claimed in the document. I guess the PLA sock puppets aren't awake yet?

But yes. Any government who has leverage to get at your data is more-or-less required to be prepared to exercise that leverage. US entities with data in Europe. European entities with data in India. India entities with data in Russia. Russian entities with data in China. And yes, Chinese entities with data in the US.

If (and that is a HUGE if) a government has rules limiting its access, and demonstrates a willingness to abide by those rules, ... Wait. Now I'm just being silly.

14. Doctor Syntax Silver badge

The document argues that China’s 2017 National Intelligence Law is a primary source of risk, as it “compels all PRC firms and entities to support, assist, and cooperate with the PRC intelligence services, creating a legal obligation for those entities to turn over data collected abroad and domestically to the PRC.”

That seems eerily familiar but some other country was mentioned, not China.

15. very angry man

sick of it

nuke from orbit , It's the only safe way!

16. Yes Me Silver badge
    Trollface

Really?

None of the advice is silly

I assume that is intended as a joke.

17. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Paint your PI on your house roof

Make it easier for all of them to see it.

Play fair.

1. A.P. Veening Silver badge

Re: Paint your Π on your house roof

I would if I thought they could read Greek.

18. Danny 2

Fireworks

Fireworks are Chinese tech, so no 4th July next year. For that matter gunpowder is Chinese tech so no 2nd Amendment, except perhaps water pistols.

1. A.P. Veening Silver badge

Re: Fireworks

For that matter gunpowder is Chinese tech so no 2nd Amendment, except perhaps water pistols.

Gunpowder hasn't been used in modern firearms in the last century, so that shouldn't really be a problem, but even if it were, there is more than water pistols. What would you think of a classical Roman ballista. Or going the other way, they could go for railguns.

1. Danny 2

Re: Fireworks

I'm happy with US citizens having rail guns and ballistas, as long as they undergo background checks and don't get to conceal/carry.

My respect to Alex Trebuchet.

19. That 8 Bit Guy

It is not Wyze to monitor the living room with it.

For some reason every time I trace the data going from my Wyze Cam V2 from my network it keeps sending to an unknown Chinese IP address before forwarding it to the Wyze US server.

I now have it pointed to the 3D printer as I cannot trust it now.

I know it is made in China, but why can it not connect to a US or UK server?

I hate to think how many of these cameras (and they are pretty good for the price) were bought for home defense, etc.

There should be stiff penalties for pulling crap like this on oblivious consumers.

20. CrackedNoggin Bronze badge

Meanwhile, China's exports are at an all time high, and exports to the US are 40% higher than last year. The focus on Tik Tok and fitness apps is happening because bashing those appears to be doing "something", while the REAL vulnerabilities are too big to comprehend.

21. Kevin Johnston

Obvious thing becomes obvious

So all those 'Doomsayers' that have been going on about the IoT junk security being a problem may not have been nutters after all....Whatever next, Pope is a member of the Catholic faith? Bears defacate in woodland areas?

May be an old phrase now but no less accurate...As you sow, so shall you reap

22. Pascal Monett Silver badge

A fine list of risks indeed

And you can replace every instance of PRC with USA and it still rings true.

23. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Quote: "Chinese-designed hardware has backdoors...Made-in-China mobile apps such as TikTok aren’t safe..."

Rewrite required: "American-designed hardware has backdoors...Made-in-USA mobile apps such as FaceBook aren’t safe..."

From 1999: https://www.wired.com/1999/01/sun-on-privacy-get-over-it/

So the AC community has a solution: private ciphers for all messaging on any public channel. The Chinese, the NSA, GCHQ.....all of them are welcome to have a go at this sort of PRIVATE communication -- it's the sort of thing they will see extracted from their favourite backdoor -- the sort of thing that one AC might communicate with another AC!!!

eRoxuHuXgfiXIr8Re7YFGDYdOhAro5c3qfKTwf6T

0TwJc5A7iPIfOVkju34loFSjAb2hCtihCj2h41M1

c7KFEpSpo94n0hC9kVWJI14TOBONy1InivSvQXqP

enwRkvKVwX4dKt85cfmZkxgR23krQJgLQVAFyzGZ

knYDc7g5sBeVGjGbcDYfwFgxgv2rqTMPQHOlcRsX

8pkVcHcPIrsHsxiriNgx2ZGfGLAX4bO3oDq1ghiN

mBWnMvMb2XQDcnMbahwNS54RmjmfAHe7kTc9c9s1

sPW76dO3EhG9WvGHYhc3ahkJgB0X0v6v4Xq74hWz

m1wdmJ8faFaxgrMNw9olsP2x4NgnslG1avej4Z0N

2lgXap2NK9knA1ivW74t2bQrWPYZQR0hojEr8l0V

GlYRebetAHCLUbWzGryRsx0LQneRahsHYZYvqDu1

6DE3wxQTW7YHyrCrAHSHaTiTuZOPOLMV6ZkZCBuN

sR6HYPgF63038B0jQpYnajSRe3EDEZKJufSRqd4Z

gbyZOBy3SlOnGlChQjutirGdyjIHCjyjubsNC9SR

W5S1SZoxKPmfaL2pqB4V8ZEtODsVOxidSL8L4jqV

ODq5QlmpuBwnIZw1EZcPKvWvAD8z2X6T6h0BsX8T

e1ut4ZubWJ8RAJkhGJQpe1KbYpy9IzON6RyhGXyJ

6ZudgbgnWhYB

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon

Other stories you might like