back to article Gunman leaves flatmate PS3 sale checklist

A US man left his flatmate with instructions for how to sell his PlayStation 3 and how much to ask for it - shortly before randomly opening fire on a group of people and then shooting himself in the head. Erik Salvador Ayala, aged 24 and from Portland, Oregon, wrote his flatmate a highly detailed note that said his “100 per …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Iain
    Unhappy

Not funny

If he had only shot himself, this may have raised a smile. However due to the other seven people all I feel is sad.

2. BioTube
    Coat

It just goes to show

That no amount of GTA will help you hit the broad side of a barn. I know, I know - I'll get my bulletproof coat.

3. Anonymous Coward
    Thumb Up

@ BioTube

You might want your bulletproof skull as well!!!!!!

He survived a direct shot to his head!!!!

In my next life I want to be him - I could rule the world with my lead defying bonce!

Mine's the one with the PS3 that is also worth £350 (seeing as it is a 1st gen with 120gb and officially licenced YDL installed!!)

4. Chris
    Boffin

@ Paul

I read a while back that a surprising number of people survive self-inflicted head wounds, apparently the bullets can be glance along the curvature of the skull or something. I guess in some cases there just isn't enough grey matter to damage, as in Mr Ayala's case.

This topic is closed for new posts.