back to article CyberX, CyberX, does whatever a CyberX does. Locks IoT, machines too, Microsoft got it, so will you

Redmond is bulking up the security around its AzureStack hardware-to-cloud bundle by acquiring infosec firm CyberX. Microsoft says the newly-integrated security house will be used to help secure industrial gear and other Internet-of-Things devices running under AzureStack, giving companies more reason to buy into the ground-up …

1. Blackjack Silver badge

$450,000?

Even if the man had been honest about wanting a romantic relationship... Isn't that a tad too much? Because the other alternative is that she sent him 450$ and that's so little just seeing a lawyer once must have cost more.

2. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

"Microsoft will now provide a simpler approach..."

Has anyone else here actually tried Azure Stack? What a total shit show...

1. JCitizen
      FAIL

Azure disaster..

I wouldn't touch Azure with a 10 foot pole. Back in 2010 when "Windows Azure" started, I had a client that found out the network was riddled with nation state bad actors and IP industrial espionage agents!

Once exposed to one of these, they'd take over your local network, and machines, and block all communications that would result in getting help to extricate yourself from tar baby! The victim was forced to contact Microsoft by mail, and the team at Azure would not lift a finger to help these hapless associates! I was so mad at the time, I thought whoever was running Azure at Redmond should be shot up against a wall!! Needless to say, after all the fighting to regain control over their life, their business was wrecked! Avoid Azure at all costs!

I myself had to contact my ISP to ask them to restore their switch and routers images, because the crooks had made it impossible for people to call me on the land line!! Fortunately my security on the network perimeter, and my in depth security posture, blocked any take over of my network and hardware. The phone company/ISP thought I was crazy until they did what I asked and found out I was right!

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon

Other stories you might like