back to article Wobbly Wednesday whacks IBM as 30 cloud services take unplanned naps

Let’s call it Wobbly Wednesday: 30 services on IBM’s cloud took unplanned naps on June 24th and Big Blue’s offered little or no explanation for the incidents. A glance at IBM’s cloud status history page reveals the carnage, some of it significantly disruptive. For example: Continuous Delivery went down for 100 minutes …

1. jonnycando

I don’t understand IBM though I like the work they’ve done in years past and things they’ve invented, but they are clearly an absurdity these days

2. RM Myers
    Unhappy

Continuous Delivery went down for 100 minutes around the world.

Surely that should read ContinuousDiscontinuous Delivery went down for 100 minutes around the world.

3. amanfromMars 1 Silver badge

Hmmmm ...? Clearly as MUD to the Masses, Methinks ..... Mayhem, Uncertainty and Doubt

I don’t understand IBM though I like the work they’ve done in years past and things they’ve invented, but they are clearly an absurdity these days .... jonnycando

That sentence would do a Talkative Transformer GPT-2 proud, jonnycando. Here is one of its responses to you ......

One of the many reasons I stopped trusting IBM was because their initial decision to put their servers in French customs had grown to be a major outage problem for the network I’ve had to use for all my projects for more than 10 years.

4. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Interesting, 12 hours in and no wave of people on The Reg complaining bitterly about the service being down. Maybe because there are so few using it.....?

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon

Other stories you might like