back to article Indeed sued by account exec who said she was raped by male coworker amid misogynistic, sexually charged culture

Indeed has been sued by a former female employee who said she was raped by a manager in her first two weeks at the dot-com – and described the internal culture as toxic, sexually charged, and misogynistic. In her lawsuit, filed this week in a US federal district court, Taylor Gilbert, 27, of New York, described a booze-fueled …

1. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

I don't know what I expected

I just searched for "Indeed company sexual assault", and the first result is Sexual Assault Jobs (with Salaries) | Indeed.com

2. ecofeco Silver badge

Same shit different year

Tech douche bros gonna tech douche bro.

I swear I had to look at the date on this article because I thought, naw, this is STILL happening?

What is it with tech companies constantly acting like laws and rules don't apply to them?

1. jonnycando

Re: Same shit different year

I feel the same way, and until the guilty partys are publicly drawn and quartered it will continue. To hell with a ban on cruel and unusual punishment....let the punishment fit the crime in ALL facets...and then treble it.

3. CoffeeBlacker

Eh...What? This is in the US? She was raped at work? That's crazy...

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon

Other stories you might like