back to article Looking for a tech job? Have a browse – there are plenty of roles in our biggest listing yet

Welcome to the third edition of our barn-storming, ever-growing jobs list. We're publishing jobs every week for free to help keep techies in work during these tough times. If you've got jobs, send them here and we'll publish them, no cash, no snark, just free publicity. Give us a job title, a synopsis (company and job) and a …

1. Aristotles slow and dimwitted horse

Well done El Reg. Keep it going.

This is still a great idea - well done chaps for keeping it going; and best of luck to anyone or everyone who is currently seeking a position. Hope you manage to get something sorted really soon.

On another subject, and it's probably not overly PC, but I'd quite like to hire the girl in the accompanying pic. She's my favourite out of the revolving plethora of stock pictures used across the site.

2. Anonymous Coward
    Thumb Up

Suggestion

This job listing thing you guys are doing is great, but I think it would be useful if these listings were a little more explicit about the work arrangement and the areas they're willing to consider hiring from. I assume all of these jobs are remote at the moment, but will the job stay remote after life gets back to normal? is the company looking to hire somebody in a particular country or region, or do they not care? Would help to narrow things down a bit WRT the jobs I might be interested in. Don't forget that your audience is global :)

3. Efer Brick
    Thumb Up

Filters filters filters

4. Evil Auditor Silver badge

Kudos to El Reg for providing the job listing. And for illustrating the listing with female people - it may not be representative but I know that I'm not the only one struggling to create a more diverse team with a great lack of applications from women for tech-related jobs.

5. veti Silver badge

Constructive feedback

It would be some help if you could make a point of including the location of each job in the listing. You've done that for most of them, but not systematically. I had to click on the "further details" link for confused.com to find out where they were.

Thank you,

6. Prst. V.Jeltz Silver badge

Employers seek devs, support, and engineers all over the world

ok , i think i know what a dev is.

Whats an engineer?

and why isnt a "support" an engineer?

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon

Other stories you might like