back to article Your opinion does matter to this Jordanian telco... only it's experiencing some technical difficulties right now

It's been a few days and there have been a few borks. Today's entry in the hall of infamy takes us far from London's Vulture Central all the way to Amman, Jordan. There is something rather glorious about a connectivity failure in the showroom of a telco provider, particularly when coupled with McAfee's finest shrieking about …

1. Anonymous South African Coward Bronze badge

Where do we submit pix of borkage?

1. Alister

There is a link at the bottom of the article

2. 1752
    Alien

Triumvirate

"..flashing the taskbar brings us close to a triumvirate of bork."

Now triumvirate not a word I am familiar with, so I looked it up. Now confused. Should I be reporting this to corrections?

Is there a word with letters in an order like triumvirate that makes sense in that sentence? so the spell check suggested triumvirate?

1. This post has been deleted by its author

2. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

Re: Triumvirate

triumvirate

noun

a group of three people who share a position of authority or power:

1: a body of triumvirs

2: the office or government of triumvirs

3: a group or association of three

source: Merriam-Webster's Dictionary.

Are you sure you looked it up?

1. 1752
        Thumb Up

Re: Triumvirate

Thank you AC.

I did look it up using WordWeb I have installed, that gives;

A group of three men responsible for public administration or civil authority

Searching for it came up with much the same.

Thank you for your post that does explain it. Perhaps I have learnt somthing too :)

3. Stuart Castle Silver badge

Sadly never took a pic, but my local EE store had the windows desktop as it’s window display for months because the computers controlling the screens didn’t have a working network connection,.

4. NoneSuch Silver badge
    FAIL

Idiot PFY set up a Blue Screen screensaver as a larf. Worked so well that no one actually noticed when that machine did crap itself.

It was removed post haste.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon

Other stories you might like