back to article Ex-Autonomy CFO Sushovan Hussain was accused of sexual misconduct against Darktrace staff – report

Former Autonomy chief financial officer Sushovan Hussain was alleged to be involved in two #MeToo-style incidents while he was working for Mike Lynch's Darktrace infosec biz. Hussain was named in a "formal allegation of sexual harassment" in 2018, made a month after his departure from the UK to stand trial on criminal charges …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. elkster88
    Facepalm

Randy Cheek

Nominative determinism at its finest!

"The unfortunately named American, [...] allegedly asking an interviewee whether she had a boyfriend and telling another member of staff he was "looking forward to seeing you bend over in that dress". "

You can't make it up.

1. Dr. Vagmeister
      Coat

Re: Randy Cheek

On a similar note, a colleague had the business card of an American whose name was "Richard Wank".

Not sure if they called him Dick.

1. Anonymous Coward
        Anonymous Coward

Re: Can someone explain this to me?

I used to work with someone called neil blow

Didn't make the connection for about 20 years

1. Anonymous Coward
          Anonymous Coward

Re: Can someone explain this to me?

He was a raging cocaine addict?

2. RM Myers
    Coat

he was "looking forward to seeing you bend over in that dress". "

What a cheeky comment to make.

1. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

Re: he was "looking forward to seeing you bend over in that dress". "

speaks volumes about the crowd around Darktrace

2. Pascal Monett Silver badge

Quite tasteless indeed.

A gentleman will appreciate the sight of a lovely pair of legs, especially if the lady is bent over for whatever reason, but he will never ever say he does.

3. Fruit and Nutcase Silver badge
      Joke

Miss Brahms responded by saying "Cheeky Monkey!", before bending over to pickup Mrs Slocombe's Pussy

4. macjules

Poor Ben Dover. What a sexist thing to say to to a man: that you would like to see him in a dress.

3. Lennardo

Surely Forbes miss the point?

If the culture at Darktrace was problematic then this incident would have gone unreported. Ironically maybe it's the organisations where there are no formal processes like this where the issues exist.

1. Valeyard

Re: Surely Forbes miss the point?

i don't think it was so much against darktrace as Hussein himself. ie. that they reacted to the event, but he shouldn't have gave them cause in the first place

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like