back to article GTA IV extra game download details emerge

Juicy snippets regarding the upcoming downloadable content (DLC) for Grand Theft Auto: IV have emerged online, including the add-on’s basic storyline, a profile of the central character and the title’s potential release date. Dan Houser, VP of Creative Development at Rockstar, told newspaper USA Today that Johnny Klebitz is …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Joe K

Most overrated game ever

And it didnt take that long to get bored with it either.

The complete failure of the story after leaving Broker, combined with a lack of things to do and see once you've taken in the shows and watched the TV, add up to a game thats crying out for something extra.

If the expansion is over £15 though, it can piss right off.

2. Anonymous Coward
    Coat

PS3 DLC coming too.

http://www.videogamer.com/news/07-05-2008-8218.html

I would be pretty embarrassed if I were a 360 owner that got fooled by Microsoft into buying the 360 version, based on the broken DLC promises. Still I suppose it worked for Microsoft so they must be laughing at gamers expense, they managed to get 45% of the sales, compared to the PS3 version (good considering GTA is traditionally a Playstation franchise).

3. Ash
    Thumb Down

Only on XBox?

Disenfranchising the PC gamer market, eh?

We won't like that at all.

4. Matt Thornton

xbox only?

How come? Considering the main reason I bought my PS3 was for a) GTA IV (and then b) Blu Ray), this'd be a bit of a bastard if the new stuff wasn't available for me.

5. Steven
    Pirate

PC/PS3?

I'd assume that this will appear on the PC for free someday (ala Mass Effect).

So when will it hit the PS3 store?

Just curious.

6. Richard

RE: Only on XBox? - xbox only?

The small matter of $50m from Microsoft to Rockstar, that's why.

7. jai

re: PS3 DLC coming too

but that was said 6 months ago

plenty of time to M$ to throw more fistfulls of money at RockStar to get them to drop plans of PS3 DLC

i suspect what is likely is that the xbox will get the DLC exclusively for a few months and then it'll be available for PS3 and PC

i don't care - as someone who is buying a DS this xmas just to play the GTA game on it, if i have to i'll get a 2nd hand xbox from ebay so i can play the DLC

8. Inachu
    Alien

I am so tired of GTA.....

I would love to see GTA come out first for the pc for once.

I am sick of seeing GTA on store shelves and I am unable to play it.

9. This post has been deleted by its author

10. Anonymous Coward
    Gates Halo

MARK IS BORING

@Anonymous Coward (AKA MARK) "PS3 DLC coming too."

"PROBABLY" Its one way of some bloke from Sony frantically making up for the PS3's loss. You're obviously gutted mate!

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like