back to article Copper propositioned woman while 'on the job'

It's pints all round this afternoon for Sky News for its report into the case of the Hampshire copper jailed for having sex with two women while on duty. The piece begins: "An officer who admitted having sex while on duty has been jailed for four months." It continues: "Gary Bayldon, 48, also confessed to propositioning …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Mike
    Coat

I wonder...

...if his four month sentence will be served in the same cell as the 2 women he provided courteous and personal attention to?

Could be in for some 'hard labour' if so.

Oh, also missed out on 'Going down for 4 months', 'Gets banged up for banging up', etc, etc. I'm sorry, these are just too easy...

The plain grey one with arrows and a number on, please.

2. tranquil

To much credit;

This is Sky News, mostly likely, they just didn't notice.

3. Anonymous Coward
    Alert

Explains Everything

So this is why I get such a slow response huh, maybe I should get the wife to deep breathe down the phone next time theres an emergency.

Yes officer its a multi car pile up, yes officer I'm wearing a thong and a smile. Be right round then, marvellous

4. Anonymous Coward
    Thumb Up

Sky News goes one better!

Bobby Jailed For Bonking On Duty

5. Anonymous Coward
    Paris Hilton

Didn't do their research

Those are novelty handcuffs, and no good. You can pop out of those very easily if excited.. errr so I've heard.

xxx

6. Rab S
    Flame

Hmmmm

So police officer can be arrestted and sent down for this...But a certain fat bastard can't?

7. Dazed and Confused

The worlds gone mad

So if some delinquent thug breaks into a house and steals all of some old ladies life savings he gets let off with a caution and if some cop gets caught taking a few minutes off work to enjoy a bit of consensual company with a couple of ladies, its off to the slammer. Surely this is just a good example of community policing.

8. Les Matthew
    Boffin

@Dazed and Confused

Did you read the article? Especially about the second woman.

9. Jim
    Happy

Is it just me?

What is with the URL?

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-News/Police-Officer-Jailed-For-Having-Sex-While-On-Late-Shift-Gary-Bayldon-To-Serve-Four-Months/Article/200811115146136?f=rss

Not really very descriptive is it?

10. Anonymous Coward
    IT Angle

El Reg turns into the Sunday Sport

Another fabulous piece of El-Reg red-topism.

11. This post has been deleted by its author

This topic is closed for new posts.