back to article Building IoT London: Still working on your pitch?

We’ve had a cracking response to our call for papers for Building IoT London so far, but we’ve also had a few begging letters saying people are still waiting for slides back from colleagues, or permissions from partners and the like. So, because you asked nicely, we’re going to keep the call for papers open for another week, …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. DryBones

So...

How many have a script that reads, "This is why it needs to die. In a fire. At the bottom of the Marianas Trench." ?

1. VinceH

Re: So...

Is the Marianas Trench in Mordor? If not, I'm not sure it's the right place to destroy it all.

2. abedarts

A bit wet down there for fires I'd have thought.

1. Richard 12 Silver badge

The pressure is a bit high, but underwater fires can certainly be arranged.

1. P. Lee

>The pressure is a bit high, but underwater fires can certainly be arranged.

The pressure will be counteracted by all the hot air from the other proposals and the scorching heat will come from irate Londoners who's stuff no longer works.

1. Jason Bloomberg Silver badge

Fire, underwater ... I don't care how it's done so long as it can be controlled from my smart phone, I can watch its progress in my browser, and can be emailed reports of temperature and ferocity.

If we could extend the deadline next week, and again a week after that, I might have a paper ready on that.

2. Spamfast

We already have an IoT. Computers are things. Phones are things. SCADA & PLCs running enrichment plants are things. Even educated Bluetooth headsets are things. (I'm sure there's a song here - let's do it.)

I can't help thinking there's a "D" and an "I" missing.

This topic is closed for new posts.