back to article Man claims to have made love to over 30 cars

A British man has confessed to making love to over 30 different cars and setting up a website to explain his techniques to the masses. It was British tabloid The Sun which today lifted the bonnet on people who love cars – a little too much. It quoted the story of Chris, apparently a 38 year old from the West Country, who …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Google pimps

You've got to love google ads - together with the article telling me his current love interest is a Jag xk8 is a stack of ads telling where to buy my own.

2. Rob Holmes

And its down

Reg readers successfully take down another small website on a friday afternoon. In just two hours (maybe less) Geocities has locked the site, stating exeeded bandwidth usage limit as the cause.

Well done people!

3. Rob Holmes

MTV

Well, we know what MTV's next series of "Pimp My Ride" is going to involve, dont we?

4. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Ewwwww

I find it somewhat disturbing that they are all ads for 'used' Jaguars, though..

At least we are safer when we travel by rail - you can always choose a Virgin train (signalmans' strikes notwithstanding).

5. Steven Rostron

A warning to other car lovers

It should be noted that this 'love' of cars is certainly not without risk.

I know someone who had a similar fascination with vehicles and he is now HGV positive.

6. Keith Oborn

An appropriate limerick

With apologies to an old friend, now sadly deceased:

There was a young monster from Mars

With a terrible passion for cars

An exhaust manifold

Gave him pleasures untold

But left him with terrible scars

Seems to be relevant to this guy--.

7. Graham Bartlett

Old jokes...

Ever hear about the man made love to the Princess... and burned his willy on the exhaust?

Not that the joke would work these days. Most Austin Princesses have gone to the natural destination of all British-made cars, namely the scrap heap.

8. Chris Donald

Yay..true fame

Well, since Friday I've gone worldwide. It wasn't deliberate, but hey the zenith has to be my favourite online mag :-). Nice one.

I really really should collect the best of these verses, comments, insults and jokes though. Some are simply CLASS :)

9. Lance

Dear Guiny ...

How many cars!

Shmily ~wink~

Lance

This topic is closed for new posts.