back to article Mars water discovery is a liberal-muslim plot, cry moist conspiracy theorists

The announcement by NASA on Monday that Mars has flowing liquids on its surface was welcomed as tremendously exciting scientific news by intelligent and rational people. For others, it is obvious proof that the space agency is misleading the American people. Leading the pack of doubters is waning US shock jock Rush Limbaugh, …

1. Tim Roberts 1

Just goes to show

Stupidity is alive and well

1. Frumious Bandersnatch

Re: Just goes to show

The downvotes you collected are further proof, should it be needed, that your thesis is correct.

1. Yugguy

Or just the average ElReg commentard contrariness?

2. PleebSmash
      Alien

Disregard El Reg

El Reg has been Compromised since the Beginning. Do not Trust it.

3. Doctor Syntax Silver badge

"Stupidity is alive and well"

It's enough to make you wonder about the efficacy of natural selection.

BTW, is there a whoosh icon? I bet we'll need it.

1. Anonymous Coward
        Anonymous Coward

Then I also want a SHTF icon. Animated.

2. Ilsa Loving

Natural selection works just fine. The problem is that there is nothing to select against human stupidity. In fact, selection tends to *favour* stupidity, because stupid people tend to have more free time and more inclination for high volume reproduction. Smarter people tend to be too busy doing things that are genuinely worthwhile, and are generally less inclined to reproduce anyway because they care about the consequences.

1. John Brown (no body) Silver badge

"selection tends to *favour* stupidity, because stupid people tend to have more free time and more inclination for high volume reproduction. Smarter people tend to be too busy doing things that are genuinely worthwhile,"

That pretty much sums up the basic premise of The Marching Morons, published in 1951 by Cyril M. Kornbluth

4. P. Lee
      Holmes

>Stupidity is alive and well

Someone making a very good living out of telling lies people want to hear, to gullible people?

And how is this any different from any politician or large corporate?

1. Wzrd1 Silver badge

"And how is this any different from any politician or large corporate?"

You're obviously not from the United States. Six of one, half dozen of the other.

Where else do you think those eight billion dollar campaigns funding comes from?

The United States of America has the best government that money can buy.

Something this US citizen noticed decades ago.

2. Scroticus Canis
        Happy

Re: Just goes to show @P.Lee

And how is this any different from any religion, politician or large corporate?

FTFY

5. Wzrd1 Silver badge

Just think, this US citizen has to put up with this idiocy each and every day.

Well, there is one upside, Rush is losing listeners faster than a dying rat loses fleas. The advertisers are pulling out, as they're losing customers because of his phenomenally offensive moonbats.

1. Frosted Flake

Wzrd1

You are just saying that because it is long overdue.

6. hatti

Your data appears to be correct Professor Tim.

1. Tim Roberts 1

Professor Tim... I like that, thanks! I wear that as a badge of success! Perhaps I should start my own poorly informed, uneducated, reactionary and shitty online blog to showt the evil, left wing, antichrist, anti-gun, degenerate, homo, lesbo, pinko, greenie hordes that I really mean business!

1. hatti

Or maybe it's time to hang up the white coat and become an MP?

Keep gathering the data

7. Peter Simpson 1
      Trollface

Rush Limbaugh is a paranoid xenophobic fool.

// and feels the need to constantly demonstrate that fact

1. Fatman
        Joke

There was once a joke that went like this:

Q: What is the difference between Rush Limbaugh, and The Hindenbegr???

A: One is a dirigible, and the other a flaming Nazi gas bag!!!

2. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Soo, water on Mars is some kind of liberal-muslim plot to soften us up for an alien invasion to unite mankind under a brutal dictatorship?

There was me thinking we sent a probe to you know, probe?

Now if I was to take the same logic and apply it to say eclipses you could argue that eclipses are caused the conservative-christians in an attempt to disprove the wiccan belief system by undermining the seasons because eclipses occur every 18 months.

I like playing the totally bonkers game, it's fun and I don't need a tinfoil hat.

1. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

"Goofing on the Losers" is one of Rush's favorite games. Ever hear of it?

2. John Brown (no body) Silver badge
      Joke

"you could argue that eclipses are caused the conservative-christians"

Don't be silly. Eclipses are a Muslim plot too, They start and end with crescent moons. It's obvious, innit!

3. Notas Badoff
    WTF?

Mars is Red!

I had to triple check y'all hadn't written "Maoist conspiracy theorists".

Then I read further... it's worse...

If Rush makes me cry from my left eye, is that part of NASA's salty water conspiracy?

If Rush makes me cry from my right eye, his conspiracy?

If I cry from both eyes at the same time, will his brain explode, please...

Somebody find an old recording of "GOP Love Call" crooned by Slim Reagan!

1. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

Re: Mars is Red!

If Rush makes me cry from my left eye, is that part of NASA's salty water conspiracy?

Rush's sarcasm, like all sarcasm, doesn't come across well in writing. I'm not a fan of Rush but it is funny to watch him bait the global warming crazies.

1. Anonymous Coward
        Anonymous Coward

That ANYone takes what he does seriously amazes me. It's all about ratings and entertainment. My Mom and I are far and away from the (US version) Right, we'd be howling.

1. Wzrd1 Silver badge

"That ANYone takes what he does seriously amazes me."

Some years ago, a man I worked with looked to me while Rush was being Rush and stated, with awe in his voice, "Rush Limbaugh is a *god*".

I replied, "If that is so, I am now officially an atheist".

2. Uffish

@AC I must congratulate you on your excellent sarcasm, the "I'm not a fan of Rush but..." was good but the "the global warming crazies." was sheer genius in capturing the blind, fumbling, name-calling that passes for informed debate in Mr. Limburger's audience.

1. Anonymous Coward
          Anonymous Coward

I see that Rush is once again living rent-free in certain heads. He's goofing on you, and you take it "seriously." And a whole article gets written on the Reg no less, which also falls for the bait, hook line and sinker. Too easy.

2. Anonymous Coward
          Anonymous Coward

the blind, fumbling, name-calling that passes for informed debate in Mr. Limburger's audience.

Ditto to the hate spewed by the audience of Limbaugh's left-leaning name-calling doppelganger, Bill Mahr.

3. Ian Easson

It isn't sarcasm.

He believes it, and the right-wing conspiracy nuts in the US literally believe everything he says.

If you haven't figured this out by now, you need to go to the back of the class.

1. Wzrd1 Silver badge

"He believes it, and the right-wing conspiracy nuts in the US literally believe everything he says."

This nearing mid 50's US citizen believed it the first time I heard that beast fart out of his mouth.

Isn't there a comet we could bombard with him?

2. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

Don't rush to conclusions about the left/right one-dimensional spectrum for flat-earthers.

3. T. F. M. Reader

Liquid water is just the first step!!! NASA are presenting Mars as GREEN!!! To pander to both liberals and Muslims!!!

4. edge_e
    WTF?

Because I guarantee, let's just wait and see.

Does he sell double glazing?

1. Wzrd1 Silver badge

Re: Because I guarantee, let's just wait and see.

No, he distributes vitriol to anyone he dislikes.

He distributes bullshit to his listeners.

5. Graham Marsden
    Facepalm

Someone's lift...

... is really not getting to the top floor!

(Should I have said Space Elevator? Or would that just be another pinko-liberal, muslim-ophile conspiracy?)

1. Grikath

Re: Someone's lift...

Nah, the concept of a space elevator is pretty much simply bonkers.

(yes, feel free to downvote, peeps. after you've done the actual math, and realise people that believe in the things are applying scalar thinking to a vector problem.)

1. Destroy All Monsters Silver badge

> applying scalar thinking to a vector problem

Don't you mean tensor?

Also, it's easier than the Ringworld. Let's do this!

1. Chairo
          Happy

Bah, all we need is to develop scrith and some way to produce it in quantity - like a matter converter. Simple (if you write a SF novel).

Anyway, if we could develop something like scrith in this time and political climate, it would probably be locked down, stay top secret and would be available for military use only.

1. Wzrd1 Silver badge

"Anyway, if we could develop something like scrith in this time and political climate, it would probably be locked down, stay top secret and would be available for military use only."

Well, that means I and my countrymen could still get it. Military use only here is pretty much WMD's. The rest requires a background investigation and a $200 tax stamp.

2. Wzrd1 Silver badge

"(yes, feel free to downvote, peeps. after you've done the actual math, and realise people that believe in the things are applying scalar thinking to a vector problem.)"

Poppycock, one just needs to add one more type of unobtanium to the list.This one would be similar to the unobtanium required for bullet proof vests that would stop a .50 BMG round unnoticed, while weighing less than toilet tissue and breathes as if there is nothing present.

So, we need infinite rigidity, while maintaining some flexibility, with negative mass.

Yep, that describes unobtanium. Something that doesn't exist, but would make engineering easier if it did.

3. Vladimir Plouzhnikov

Re: Someone's lift... @Grikath

Can you please clarify why do you think the concept of a space elevator is such a bonkers idea?

Yes, it's clear that most people don't understand how it's supposed to work and, yes, we don't yet have the technology to build one... But, most people still don't understand how aeroplanes fly, yet it doesn't stop the airline industry from being one of the most important transportation systems in the world.

1. Michael H.F. Wilkinson Silver badge
          Joke

Re: Someone's lift... @Grikath

We STILL need to invent slood before we can make any headway

6. LaeMing

As usual

There is a lot of money to be made in fruitloopery.

1. Wzrd1 Silver badge

Re: As usual

Not as much, these days.

His advertisers have been fleeing like rats from a sinking ship.

1. Anonymous Coward
        Anonymous Coward

You keep repeating that Rush is losing advertisers, hoping against hope that it will somehow be true. Others just like you have been for decades also demanding that it be true. They and you are forever thwarted by reality. Must be tough.

1. Burch

Well it is true

http://www.salon.com/2015/06/18/rush_limbaughs_downward_spiral_continues_another_demotion_another_step_to_irrelevancy_partner/

7. hplasm
    Facepalm

Ow!

I read that Limbaugh thing, and now my brain is sore.

I see now why any 'dissent' (reasonable skepticism, not GOP-style shouting) about global warming is jumped on so strongly...

1. Marshalltown

Re: Ow!

The flowing Martian water thing has been evident for over a decade. Arthur C Clarke actually used the idea in a Venus Prime story before the lineations were known. I suspect that unless the "announcement" is made soonish, they will wait until the first human landings before "discovering" that huge areas of Mars are covered in dust-mantled glaciers. Those circular karsts have to be due to something other than limestone being dissolved by ground water. Sublimating ice (methane or water) is the next best explanation. Mars is adiabatically dry and cold because of the elevated southern hemisphere and polar regions. Look for the giant alien reactor there.

8. Bota

The Muslims may have nasa

But aipac have congress, the judges and the white house

9. Destroy All Monsters Silver badge
    Devil

I, for one, welcome our Martian Kaaba!

Though the Hajj is going to be difficult and costly. (At least it won't be under control of our favorite rich.man wahabbi-pushers to which which we also ship several billion USD high-tech weapons at taxpayer expense because "friendship" and "reassurance against random Iran attacks." I'm not saying we should bomb, I'm just saying.)

No, wait... Mars ... Dunes... Fremen!

I have a butlerian feeling about this.

1. Bota

Re: I, for one, welcome our Martian Kaaba!

Suggesting bombing Muslims?

So you are an American I take it?

2. Kit-Fox

Dune reference ftw :) +1 upvote

3. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

More like hundreds of billion that they pay the defense contractors for. $575 Billion last year. Not all that oil money stays in Saudi hands.

1. Spanners Silver badge
        Black Helicopters

Not all that oil money stays in Saudi hands.

Read Confessions of an Economic Hit Man for more details...

4. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

What if they find a new mecca on mars? That's gonna be a bastard to pray to.

10. Mark 85

Rush as a spokesman?

Well he is in a way for the right, much as George Carlin was a spokesman for the left. Both have/had comedic appeal. Both at times are/were taken far more seriously than they should be which less serious than they take (or took in Carlin's case) themselves.

So... what time is the invasion fleet due? Is there time for a beer or two?

FTR, I take what Rush says as about as seriously as I take any government spokesperson. Some are just funnier than others.

11. Mad_Max

NASA wants to go to Mars. And Obama has turned NASA over to Muslim outreach...

Conspiracy theories about NASA, Obama and Muslim shouldn't surprise anyone, Rush Limbaugh and his listeners are xenophobic sociopaths.

1. Anonymous Coward
      Devil

Re: NASA wants to go to Mars. And Obama has turned NASA over to Muslim outreach...

Wrong! We're real, actual zombies, and we're coming for your brainnzzz....!

12. cantankerous swineherd
    Angel

not rushing to judgement

tim worstall and lewis page will reveal the truth.

1. veti Silver badge
      Trollface

Re: not rushing to judgement

And with that, you've moved beyond sarcasm into the high ground of irony. I salute you, oh quarrelsome pigkeeper.

2. Yet Another Anonymous coward Silver badge

That Rush is really a Democrat plot developed in a secret (gay, commie, organic) lab to make people think of right wing nutter whack jobs whenever they hear a Republican presidential candidate.

.... and the result was Trump

1. Expectingtheworst
        Flame

My grandma used to TRUMP all the time.

She used to laugh it off.

You could try that over there.

Fire for obvious reason - Grandma would not have been amused though.

13. Robert Helpmann??
    Thumb Up

Actually, He Is Right

Don't know how long it's gonna take, but this news that there is flowing water on Mars is somehow gonna find its way into a technique to advance the leftist agenda.

Yeah, that would be that thing called "scientific research" those damn leftists are always going on about. Well spotted!

1. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

Re: Actually, He Is Right

"Yeah, that would be that thing called "scientific research junk science" those damn leftists are always going on about. Well spotted!"

There, fixed it for you.

14. John Savard
    Joke

Obviously!

Well, next thing you know they'll find life on Mars!

And you know what the agenda behind that is. That's to convince our children that life can originate naturally from chemicals - and then develop from microbes into even thinking people by Darwinist evolution!

So it's all a plot to spread atheism!

1. james 68

Re: Obviously!

Yup, them darned sneaky Muslims and their atheist agenda, probably being helped along by mossad and the zionists (cool name for a band that). That'll be Limbys next rant.

;-)

15. Teiwaz
    Coat

Rush Limbaugh where?

Wasn't he in Squeeze?

(Ok, seem to remember a long Family Guy skit where his name cropped up)

I'm waiting for out homegrown best of british UK nutjobs to weigh in before I ignore them. What has David Icke to say on the matter?

16. Hubert Thrunge Jr.
    Coat

Ak

Ak, ak, ak ak AK!

1. hplasm
      Holmes

Re: Ak

"Ak, ak, ak ak AK!"

Akbar? Are you trying to say akbar? Aha!

1. RoninRodent

No, that is GELF speech. I'm a bit rusty but "ah AK" definitely means popcorn.

2. hatti

We come in peace, we are your friends..

17. Fraggle850

Couldn't we use Mr Limbaugh's nonsensical ranting to start a crusade to Mars?

Persuade all the nut jobs to go and colonise the place in the name of god and then 'forget' to send the supply ships a year or so down the line?

18. Anonymous Coward
    WTF?

Terry Goodkind was right

From "Wizard's First Rule" (quoting from memory):

People are idiots. People will believe anything, either because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid that it is true

19. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

In other news

The "fossils on Mars visible in some of the Viking/Sojourner/Curiosity pictures" crowd might have been right all along, just because the Viking probes and others didn't detect signs of complex anything could just mean the disturbed soil is similar to high oxygen bleach+ PCB etchant and destroys organics within seconds yet lower down it might be lower in perchlorates.

Had the Viking folks known about perchlorates on Mars they could have redesigned the experiment to prevent this and probably found actual life in 1976.

20. imanidiot Silver badge

The solution to limbaugh

is the solution to any annoying person. Just completely ignore them. Deprive them of the attention they so deparately seek by deliberatly being stupid. Then they'll go away.

1. Fraggle850

Re: The solution to limbaugh

Unfortunately there appear to be too many idiots who give credence to this kind of crap. We could ignore him but he wouldn't go away, and anyway, what would we take the piss out of on a Friday afternoon? Idiots are there for our entertainment (we just need to make sure that they don't get into a position where they can do any damage... oh buggeration, Trump!)

1. Anonymous Coward
        Anonymous Coward

Unfortunately there appear to be too many idiots who give credence to Rush's little jokes. Particularly in this thread. Well, I guess it's understandable when so many have opinions of him molded entirely by those who hate him and will say anything to do him harm. I was a listener for several years some time ago, and I assure you he's getting a big belly laugh out of the kind of hysterical reactions on display here.

Still, I suppose it doesn't really do harm if people don't know they're the object of a joke.

1. Fraggle850

It may well be a joke to Limbaugh but I suspect that there are plenty of uncritical thinkers who listen to such shite and take it as gospel. I have no real knowledge of him, nor do I have a particular axe to grind, but based on this article such paranoid bullshit deserves to be called out.

2. Tom 7

Set him up on a blind date with Katie Hopkins.

21. Alan W. Rateliff, II
    Facepalm

El Reg "also-ran" article writers?

Normally I find El Reg leading the pack on news items, enough so that it gets linked to by sites like Slashdot and other regular news sites. This article, however, follows hot on the heals of week-old tripe already run through the wringer by TV news outlets and talk shows.

22. localzuk Silver badge

Ignorance

All this sort of nonsense from Rush means is that he's entirely ignorant of science. Does he really think that the process ends at NASA saying they found something? This data will be investigated by scientists planet-wide now, to either confirm or deny it. Further exploration will be undertaken to try and confirm or deny it also.

Science doesn't just end with an announcement - it is barely the beginning of the process!

23. Wzrd1 Silver badge

Such great interest in The Waters of Mars!

Personally, I'm a bit mild about those waters.

Or to be more accurate, how excited can one be about the contents of a single raindrop flowing down a gully. That *is* the approximate quantity being spoken of.

Still, considering how many places we find life on this planet, it's conceivable that single celled life could be present.

Inside of The Waters Of Mars.

1. PaulusTheGrey

Re: Such great interest in The Waters of Mars!

Whovian references notwithstanding we have to remember that the presence of water doesn't necessarily mean the presence of life, only that it *could* exist.

24. Crisp

Rush Limbaugh is real?!?

I thought he was political satire, like Stephen Colbert.

1. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

Re: Rush Limbaugh is real?!?

Not quite. Rush doesn't take the coward's way out by pretending his partisanship is only "comedy." Colbert is a vicious leftist partisan who squeals that "I'm only a comedian!" whenever he's called on his underhanded smears.

25. Anonymous Coward
    Joke

So water on Mars = Muslim outreach ?

Didn't know there where any Muslims on Mars...

1. Elmer Phud

Re: So water on Mars = Muslim outreach ?

Oh, they get everywhere.

It's why Trump wants to make them all illegal.

He still resents the Moors and the use of the 'Indian number'.

1. Teiwaz
        Coat

"He still resents the Moors and the use of the 'Indian number'."

I'm tempted to resent his mother for not using indian rubber (or any prophylactic).

1. hewbass

Surely it's not too late to abort Trump?

2. Fatman
      Joke

<quote>Didn't know there where any Muslims on Mars...</quote>

I wonder, exactly what direction will they face when they say their daily prayers????

26. Chozo
    Devil

The time to worry is when strangers are sniffing around Uranus.

1. Teiwaz
      Alien

Groan...reminds me of an old(ish) Spittin' Image announcer joke (on the album, which I still have somewhere)

...so when are NASA planning to probe Uranus?

27. 7
    Holmes

Simple logic

Just because something is not true is no reason to doubt it. When you've eliminated the impossible, choose one and have faith.

28. PaulusTheGrey
    FAIL

Publicity notwithstanding....

Are you sure the conspiracy theorists weren't watching a trailer for XCOM 2?

29. ravenviz Silver badge
    Facepalm

Nom nom nom

Fruitcake for lunch!

30. Tom 38

"it lost most of its atmosphere for reasons not yet discovered"

I thought we had the bastard responsible - is it not a combination of not enough gravity and no volcanism? Not enough mass to keep it all from boiling off and nothing to replenish it?

1. Steven Roper

Re: "it lost most of its atmosphere for reasons not yet discovered"

I thought the major cause was Mars' lack of a magnetic field to deflect the solar wind from ablating the atmosphere.

31. Kumar2012
    FAIL

Apparently looking up what he actually said is too hard...

So many comments yet not one of you appears to have even heard or read what Rush actually said, just regurgitating what the media fed you, so who are the real morons I wonder... He never said that the claim of finding running water was a hoax and didn't mention anything at all about Muslims, other than how NASA's budget was transferred to Muslim outreach by the Obama regime (a verifiable fact BTW). One can easily check the transcript on his site, or if you listen to him like I have for over 20 years catch it live. He welcomed the news, what he did state was that given the fact that the Obama regime has molded most government bodies into extensions of its political ambitions that they would use this finding to spin some sort of message to bolster their ideology and sure enough right on cue some NASA spokesperson did indeed invoke the 'climate change' mantra to explain why the potential ocean on Mars had now disappeared.

1. GrumpenKraut
      Mushroom

Re: Apparently looking up what he actually said is too hard...

> ... yet not one of you appears to have even heard or read what Rush actually said, ...

I have and from what I see he is a thermonuclear fuckmuppet.

1. Anonymous Coward
        Anonymous Coward

Said the basement dwelling troll.

2. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

@ Kumar2012, You're wasting your time, this crowd is a lost cause. The actual thinkers who might comment intelligently won't come near this thread (present company excepted). What we have here are a lot of yapping hyenas that always run in a pack. They hear the name "Rush" and deeply ingrained neural programming comes into play. Actual cognition is supressed in favour of knee-jerk emotionalism.

And yes, I'm baiting them. I know it's wrong but somehow I just can't resist.

32. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Warning, please!

When linking to Rush Limbaugh in the future, would you kindly precede the link with a trigger warning or at least an "arsehole ahead" statement?

33. phuzz Silver badge
    Alien

Calling out to occupants of interplanetary space...

Where's amanfrommars1 when you need him/her/it eh?

1. Sarah Balfour

Re: Calling out to occupants of interplanetary space...

He was around the other day, but I thought AManFromMars and AManFromMars1 were 2 entirely different entities…

But what do I know…?

34. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

limbaugh's nowhere near.. you want a conspiracy?

mars is not a planet. no one ever went to the moon, no one can, it's a light in the sky, as are all the stars. the entire world is being deceived by secondary knowledge.

there is no primary knowledge (from your own senses, experiments and repeated observations) that the earth is a ball (what's the rate of curvature for 3959 miles radius? how much should the earth dip away from you after 30 miles? what about 60 miles?)

nor is there a single shred of primary evidence that it is spinning at 1038 mph at the equator.

there are a few paintings/ computer-generate still images of earth from nasa et al, but not one real video of the real earth spinning majestically in space. why not? what's so hard about taking 25 of those images every second for an hour or so?

everything you have ever been told is a lie. now scream and shout a lot, but it wasn't me who lied to you.

1. Zmodem

Re: limbaugh's nowhere near.. you want a conspiracy?

if basic science was hard, there would be no viagra or headache pills, or microwaves, or any kind of working technology that can be advanced year in year out

or GPS satelites in a geosynchronous orbit, if all of that works, then the world is far older then 6000 years, carbon dating must work too

1. Uffish

Re: limbaugh's nowhere near.. you want a conspiracy?

@zmodem - Viagra was invented and marketed for the treatment of heart disease, the introduction of Aspirin was suppressed by Bayer so as not to interfere with the sales of Bayer's new wonder drug Heroin. Why should I believe anything you say about these clearly incompetent scientists?

My phone tells me where I am, and I can clearly see that it uses only land based transmission systems why should GPS be any different. All carbon dating is polluted by the atom bomb tests and so cannot be relied on. All the scientific evidence you cite is untrustworthy. You have not proved your point and I have no reason to change my ideas.

(Where is the tongue-in-cheek icon ? )

35. Zmodem

there is already a movie http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1709143/

36. This post has been deleted by its author

37. Mussie (Ed)

I think CC is blow out of proportion but

People like Rush make me sigh.......

38. danwat1234

Picture is from what movie?

The picture of the aliens at the top of the article. What is that from?

1. John G Imrie

Re: Picture is from what movie?

Mars Attacks!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0116996/

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon

Other stories you might like