back to article ROBOQUAFF! Boffins build smooth robot arm to lift a pint of beer

Scientists have developed a brain-controlled prosthetic arm that can perform fine motor movements well enough to lift a pint of beer without spilling it. Beer and the robot arm It's my round Mind-controlled prosthetic limbs are nothing new, but they tend to be rather jerky in their movement, which severely limits what …

1. Trigonoceps occipitalis

Somatosensory

A lovely word I must work into the body of a comment sometime.

2. Hud Dunlap
    Mushroom

You had a fine article until this point.

" Modelo, a Mexican beer that – like many brews served in the US – tastes like making love in a canoe"

I take severe offense at that. Negro Modelo is a fine dark beer. Great with spicy food.

I have been to California many times and tried the various "craft beers" and they all taste like they were made by beginners.

1. Rol

Re: You had a fine article until this point.

My home cooking is best consumed after loosing your palette to a huge dose of chilli or curry.

2. Cliff

Re: You had a fine article until this point.

>>>I have been to California many times and tried the various "craft beers" and they all taste like they were made by beginners.<<<

When you look where 'Bud Light' and their keg lager brethren set the bar, you don't need to be a great beer to be a better beer.

3. Cliff

Making love in a canoe

Reminds me of a friend's response to a barman I've been waiting my whole life to use for myself...

'Looks like rain'

'Aye' (glug) 'Fuckin' tastes like it too'

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon

Other stories you might like