back to article Win! The Ultimate Cash 'n' Carrion Survival Kit

Roll up! Roll up! Here is your chance to win a Cash 'n' Carrion Server Room Survival Kit. Each package is worth 48 Great British Pounds, and we have three to give away. To enter point your browser here. You can see this lineup of goods in the image above, and find more Reg Merchandise here. The Survival Kit includes: …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. auburnman
    Joke

Said with love...

Do you mean "Come get the shite we couldn't shift in the 20% off Sale?"

1. John Tserkezis

Re: Said with love...

"Do you mean "Come get the shite we couldn't shift in the 20% off Sale?"

Naw, they're great. With all those parts, I can build a time machine in the server room.

It won't work, but it's great way to pass the time.

1. Anonymous Coward
        Anonymous Coward

All well and good but how the hell did you get the Delorean in there in the first place?

1. Anonymous Coward
          Anonymous Coward

You must not have a real server room. All real server rooms have a door that you can drive a forklift through, carrying a box the size of a van.

I'm just surprised that we didn't have to display any knowledge, or Google-fu, or cynicism, to enter the contest....and a little dissapointed.

2. Frumious Bandersnatch

All well and good but how the hell did you get the Delorean in there in the first place?

One piece at a time?

1. chivo243 Silver badge

Starting with the Flux Capacitor...

3. Captain DaFt

"how the hell did you get the Delorean in there in the first place?"

Um... Brake failure?

4. SteveK

By hitting 88mph in just the right location before the server room was built?

2. A Twig
    Trollface

But only if you give us all your employment data... :)

3. Swarthy
    Happy

I got suckered into giving El Reg all my data registered for a previous compo.. So here's hoping I pull.

1. Gotno iShit Wantno iShit

Hmmm, do I value the data you're asking for above a 1-in-lots chance to win some clutter? Yep, I most certainly do. You can already contact me by email so the only reason for wanting more info is to sell that info.

2. NickNick
      Pint

I hope I pull, too, when I've finished my beer!

4. Tom Chiverton 1

The 'thanks' page could do with a bit more content. Maybe a link to the store :-)

5. Grade%
    Happy

Le Swag Draw

Oooh filthy-ish lucre-ish free-ish. That will go so well with my overpriced -- for a good cause keeping my fav journos in beer and neckfillers -- El Reg tshirt.

6. Sebastian A

Terms & Conditions

It refers to "the above terms and conditions" but there aren't any there. There's a two-line disclaimer, but in these days of phonebook-sized tomes of legalese, I hesitate to assume that's all of it.

Still, unlike the chocolate one, this one doesn't say you'll farm out my details, so I've entered. Thanks!

I suspect shipping to NZ would cost more than the loot itself though.

7. Anonymous Bullard

You can use the pen knife to scratch off the logo from the other three, but what about the logo on the pen knife??

1. imanidiot Silver badge

I've found that on most injection molded parts (PP or PE) acetone works a treat. Don't try it on ABS though.

8. Ketlan
    Devil

It's mine...

Gimme...

9. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Those blades look awfully sharp

I hope the IT manager doesnt accidentally walk into them 20 or 30 times.........

10. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

A knife?

Are you trying to get specific Reg readers on the terrorism lists?

1. S4qFBxkFFg
      Unhappy

Re: A knife?

Superfluity, we're all on them already because the knowledge that David Cameron and his accomplices are deeply and blithely IT-illiterate is considered sufficiently dangerous.

11. Crisp
    Pint

500ml water bottle

Could this bottle conceivably be used for other liquids? Like vodka?

1. Forty Two

Re: 500ml water bottle

Not even nearly large enough.

1. Anonymous Coward
        Anonymous Coward

Re: 500ml water bottle

Ideal for a piss though when installing MS patches that need to be babysat.

12. Lamb0
    Alien

Too bad...

Who has confiscated the sonic screwdriver attachments for the Classic Reg branded 9 LED torch AND the Classic Reg branded Victorinox Swiss Army Knife; not even the Classic Reg branded power bank comes with the sonic screwdriver adapter. I was so hoping the Reg had an "in" with the Doctor! ;<(

Ah well... it's still a nice bit of kit for the Ultimate Cash 'n' Carrion Carnage. ;<)

13. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

What no thermite grenade for when it goes pear shape. Pop the grenade and say I quit.

14. Only me!

Size Matters!!!!

How big are these items of desire?

If they are as as out of proportion as your pics on the story headers then they will not fit in my house!

15. Come to the Dark Side

Is the dimension-crossing device included?

"The draw will close on Midnight GMT, Tuesday 16 February 2015, and we will contact the winner by email shortly afterwards."

According to the trusty filofax, this date doesn't exist in this reality....

16. msknight

Shame about the USB stick

Why no USB stick? Mine's nice and nippy, and now that I've got El Reg branded kit in my pocket, everyone at work thinks I've got more money than sense ... which as I'm a lowly government worker means .. er ... tell me why I'm writing this comment again? Who am I? What's the point of all this?

This topic is closed for new posts.