back to article Tales of infiltration from Fight Club man Chuck Palahniuk, Peter Carey and Anonymous

El Reg bookworm Mark Diston leafs his way through the latest in literature and finds more transgressional fiction from Chuck Palahniuk, this time focused on stimulating experiences for womankind. Covert ops in cyberspace from Anonymous et al are tackled in Gabriella Coleman’s account of past and present events and two-time …

1. psychonaut

chuck palahniuk

is one of the most twisted, sick and funny writers i have ever read, think bret easton ellis combined with william burrows combined with tom sharpe.

i love him!

read his stuff now!

2. Frankee Llonnygog

Ah, cocaine and saccharine.

Stirred into coffee, it really brings the zing. Snorted, it invokes pink nightmares where Katie Price rides My Little Pony (note the capitalisation - lowercase would mean something else entirely) through the mind of Barbara Cartland

3. Destroy All Monsters Silver badge

Women are ... leaving homes, work and families behind in the continual search for pleasure.

So what's new?

4. Leeroy

Pleasure nanobots

I could use some of those, must have a fail safe radius so they only work when im in the room though !

5. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

No mention of the cult of scientology in Coleman's book?

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon

Other stories you might like