back to article 'F**k the Country Channel', says the Country Channel

We're very much obliged to the shocked reader who forwarded us an email newsletter from online TV outfit The Country Channel, which appears to dedicate its time to dancing with horses, tractor-pulling and sniffing out British cheeseries. Well, there will be a few indignant letters to the Telegraph winging their way from …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. breakfast Silver badge
    Thumb Up

Didn't think that would turn up on TV

The book of that Hemfling video is quite interesting, if a little german, but I seem to recall the video comes across as somewhat odd although it's a few years since I saw it.

He's a very good horseman, though, no question.

I'd really love to know the reason for that email title- someone wanting to quit in style or a terrible mistake that will leave whoever caused it cringing inwardly for the rest of their working life?

2. Sam

Could have been worse

At least they spelt country right.

3. eddiewrenn

:D

So this was five hours ago... Probably some poor worker called Hetherington, whose responsible for mailing out the newsletters, is sitting there shaking and wondering when he's going to be busted!

Looking forward to an update some point!

4. sev71

they just said

what we were all thinking..

5. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Bob Flemming

Sounds like the <hack> <hack> like the <heuurrrgggghhhh> sort of ch <haaaacogh> annel that Bob Flemming would <raugh> <hurrrrrough> be on.

Arse!

6. Ashley Apps
    Thumb Down

Definitely f*ck The Country Channel

The player is optimised for Internet Explorer - might work with Firefox if you install an Active X object!! Cookies need to be enabled to use the player!!

What the the f*ck are these people on?

If they want punters to view the site make sure it works with all browsers without having to install an Active X applet - and you do not need to have cookies enabled to view a video - get real guys...

7. Mark C
    Paris Hilton

@ashley

Sadly that's how the real world works ..... they get it to work with IE and cookies on and 98% of "real" people don't notice it's fsck'd for the rest of us.

There really is a very limted group of people in the union set of shotgun owners (fuck the ban and all that) and linux freaks ..... and I'm one

8. James Condron

haha!

But i'm more interested in who the fuck found it in the first place, bloody country channel?

I'd hope it was from a throw-away account, through a proxy, from an internet cafe or somewhere away from home...

<fan boy alert *snigger*> bet it was a mac user</..>

9. Anonymous Coward
    Happy

Olde English Word

To "fucke", is to enjoy something Circa 1400 AD

Please enjoy the Country Channel..."

Simple mistake to make.

10. Matt V

@ Mark C

Limited group, but not alone!! Huzzah!!!

(Where's the one of a penguin riding a horse?)

11. Anonymous Coward
    Happy

The missing words were in white font?

Fantastic - a bit of excitement on The Country Channel - Surely the writer meant "F*ck, what a great site The Country Channel is" <giggle> No doubt the Faux Par will attract more readers/viewers. Well.........one can hope!

More more more

JES

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like