back to article Today in IT news: iPad Fleshlight a reality

From frightening-looking prototype to reality: Fleshlight has at last, er, released its iPad faux-rifice. According to its blurb, the coyly named LaunchPAD offers a "whole new perspective on masturbation..." "Annual tablet sales are now surpassing the number of PC sales with an estimated 70 million iPads being sold across the …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

N! S! F! W!

I know it's Friday, but some of us have bosses who go to Church and stuff (weird, I know).

1. John Bailey

Re: N! S! F! W!

Well they can use it when they get home then.

1. Khaptain Silver badge

The priest uses his during confessional, it is after all a gift from Gode.

PS : You have to speak a little bit of French to understand the 2nd part...

1. andreas koch
          Holmes

Rewiring needed

If you would cleverly combine it with this you could at least charge your tablet while you're wanking working.

Other than that, I stand by my comment to the Teddy Love: Get me off this planet . . .

2. Bloakey1

<snip>

"PS : You have to speak a little bit of French to understand the 2nd part..."

Nope, it made me smile in French and in English, although why people from the Ogaden should be sending gifts is a bit beyond me.

2. Mark 85

So this is what???

I guess the new generations don't believe in actual contact with another human-being?

1. Fungus Bob

Re: So this is what???

Yup, straight out of "Demolition Man"...

3. JDX Gold badge

I don't want to watch that video right now but is the idea you are literally f***ing your iPad?

1. Steven Raith

An Apple fanbois dream come true!

Steven R

(that was worth it, downvotes or not!)

1. Steve Davies 3 Silver badge
        Pint

It might be but a fanbois wet dream

I am sure that the Samsung copiers will be working overtime this weekend.

After all Appme can't be seen to be innovating now can they

{tongue in cheek comment}

Mines a pint of T.E.A.

2. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

I don't want to watch that video right now but is the idea you are literally f***ing your iPad?

Yup - now we just have to wait for someone to write the motion-sensor reading app for it. I just want to see how they'll get that past Apple's iTunes shop censors..

4. frank ly
    Gimp

I want to see ....

... a Teddy Love going down on that thing. (Yes, I know I'm weird.)

5. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

“The Fleshlight LaunchPAD is a great addition to the current Fleshlight owner’s experience.”

Yes -- a night at the opera, a fine dinner, back to the mansion, change into an exquisite robe, get some expensive cognac and select one Fleshlight -- rather, ask Jarbas to lube up Number 73 for tonight. Cinnamon-scented vaseline, I think.

6. Anonymous Coward
    Coat

What's next ?

iDildo ?

1. Steven Raith

Re: What's next ?

Pretty sure that's already been done over SMS and bluetooth...

I'm not even joking.

1. Anonymous Coward
        Anonymous Coward

Been there... Done that!

Hacked a couple of Ann Summers devices (one for her, one for him) - a DTMF decoder, PIC and a couple of MOSFETs connected to each, once upon a time when i was having a long distance affair - each toy controlled from the other's phone keypad.

1. Anonymous Coward
          Anonymous Coward

Kevin? Kevin Warwick?

2. Franklin

Did the same thing myself, many years ago, then got the idea to add a phono plug to it and write chat software that produced DTMF tones. Worked over the phone or the Internet.

First prototype used a simple, small switching transistor instead of a MOSFET, which promptly exploded the first time the toy turned on. (Who knew a simple battery-powered vibrator consumed six watts of power?)

More recently, I've connected an Arduino to a MOSFET and a Neurosky EEG chip, to make a vibe that works on brainwaves. Works really well, and it's even more hands-free than this iPad nonsense.

7. Anonymous Coward
    Angel

Confused

So you stick something tubular in it to hold the tablet steady while you spank the monkey????

8. Johndoe888
    Facepalm

I can't believe that the editor missed the opportunity to do "The work of friction fiction below shows" <snip>

9. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

That's just creepy

"Try it on"

"Now?"

Shudder

10. Sir Runcible Spoon

Sir

"This video has been removed as a violation of YouTube's policy against spam, scams and commercially deceptive content. "

Ah, here it is..

http://vimeo.com/99407834

11. Trigun

I wonder if it comes with an optional sticky label to cover the front facing camera... :D

12. samlebon2306

And all that semen goes to the recycle bin.

13. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

This is sooooooooooooooooooooo creepy

14. Simon Harris
    Joke

An earlier version attached to an etch-a-sketch...

... But all the users complained - when they got a bit vigorous with it, the picture disappeared.

15. SusanY

I wonder if they're planning to make use of the iPad's accelerometer? (Some app could use the accelerometer to measure the guy's thrusting, which is then transmitted over the Internet, where .. well, you get the idea).

Consider me skeptical on the whole idea.

16. dan1980

I'm not a prude and whatever people do in the privacy of their own homes is fine by me, so long as it doesn't hurt anyone else and they actually keep it, well, private.

Still, are those real comments from real customers?

17. lansalot

well...

"The work of fiction below shows a woman who doesn't appear to be horrified about her partner owning a plastic orifice simulator."

.. I've met very few women who don't own up to having a "plastic orifice simulator". Why should it be so different for men?

1. Simon Harris
      Joke

Re: well...

" I've met very few women who don't own up to having a "plastic orifice simulator". "

Although most of the women I know own up to having a plastic orifice...

... but then their most important accessory is a bicycle pump!

1. lansalot

Re: well...

I think I just may have meant stimulator, rather than simulator.. .although the fleshlight is the simulator of course...

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like