1. andre 2

Spying

Hi, who here feels that (insert agency) has crossed the line with regards to spying on innocent people using advanced technology including:-

Router resident spyware that logs searches corresponding to particular topics and sends them using a peer to peer network as an innocent log file or other normally harmless data packet

Hacked phones using malicious firmware updates and forged digital signatures with the full knowledge of the phone's designers who have been sworn to secrecy

ISPs being forced to hand over user details and search history under "national security" ie RIPA, CISPA etc without any sensible proof, ie "We have evidence of x but you can't see it"

Entrapment via stolen property to "persuade" people to hand over personal details of others under investigation to avoid a court appearance

Misuse of manufacturer diagnostics on returned digital media to extract personal data from failed hard disks and SSDs, having first "killed" the victim's device using compromised firmware.

2. Conundrum1885

Update 06/11/14

Seems that the "killer N*tg*ar firmware" might be linked to specific terms relating to power generation and condensed matter including ZPE, high temperature superconductivity and also radioisotopes.

I have evidence suggesting that a second router has been similarly affected, symptoms include Firefox crashing on very specific pages and when certain key words are typed in an email, duplicated several times before it occurred to me to check the router.

Lo and behold about a second before FF crashes the router lights blink madly so obviously someone is up to no good.

This is real Black Helicopter stuff but due to the nature of the technology I am working on it is entirely possible that my system is under near continuous surveillance.

I've forwarded a copy of my current research and saved pages to El Reg but for the second time it has been "lost" in the post despite triple checking the address and suchlike.

Short of sending the routers to be analyzed (both identical DG834GV5 purchased nearly the same time) there's not much that can be done apart from replace them.

Obviously someone (cough NSA /cough) wants EHSC to never see the light of day and judging by their response it seems this is just the tip of the iceberg.

It seems many subjects attract the wrong sort of attention but if my hypothesis is true then this has been going on since 1982 when the material was originally discovered shortly before the famous 1-2-3 formula was found.

3. Conundrum1885

Update 25/11/14

If anyone would like me to send them the (two) broken routers let me know.

It appears that some very strange stuff is going on at Google London, and might actually have to do with antigravity research as the electrostatic leakage is a known side effect.

If this is the case then anyone with an accelerometer should be able to detect a slight precession, the best way to be sure is to see if a Geiger counter also shows an increase in background radiation which would suggest accelerated nuclear decay in the antigravity beam.

Spinning superconductors is my best guess at this time, evidently someone saw my ideas about using two counter-rotating LN2 cooled Y123 disks to magnify the effect at the edges where the fields interact.

If this is the case they really are playing with unearthly forces and should stop before something very bad happens (read dimensional portal incursion!)

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon