back to article 'I plead guilty to DDoS conspiracy and these GCHQ b*stards were doing the SAME thing?'

This was the week when Microsoft finally announced who was going to take over from outgoing chief Steve Ballmer, awarding the heavy crown to Satya Nadella. Bill Gates, who is stepping down as chairman but staying on the board as founder in the newly created role of "technology advisor", said in a video message that he reckoned …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Anomalous Cowturd
    WTF?

DDoS?

Two options here.

1/ Lock up the spooks.

2/ Let those convicted of taking part in a DDoS attack go free.

Sauce for the goose, and all that. What?

1. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

Re: DDoS?

Ah yeah, but: Who DDoSes the DDoSers?

2. Ted Treen
    Happy

Ha!

There is a delicious irony in the biter being bit...

3. Bladeforce

ha!

Cops fight guns with guns why can't gchq fight ddos with ddos? An eye for an eye always has been always will be

1. sabroni Silver badge
      FAIL

An eye for an eye always has been always will be..

.. a childish response that results in conflicts escalating and dragging on for years. You don't stop bullying by being a bigger bully.

2. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

Re: ha!

Cops are not permitted to empty their machine guns into a crowd where the majority are innocent. Not where I'm from.

4. dogged

Kempin

Obviously, a sales manager from Germany who quit Microsoft 12 years ago knows everything about everyone.

Or the barrel-scraping for somebody to badmouth Nadella is getting pretty desperate.

Next week on the Reg - "SHOCKER - Reg commentard Bob Vistakin says Nadella is crap, quotes discredited article about Bing toolbar plus his own extensive experience of MS Project".

5. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Sorry Anon guys, if the only mischief you did was a bit of DDoSing then I could sympathize, but we all know you did a bit more than that.

Akin to criminals getting a pasting when they get caught in someones house, and then crying about it.

GCHQ are wrong for doing it, but you guys are not the right ones to complain about it.

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like