back to article Skyrim DLC lets players FLY DRAGONS

Bethesda has unveiled its latest DLC pack for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. As well as the introduction of a fresh villain, gamers will be able to fly on the back of a dragon. Insert Bill & Ted sample: "Exccellllent." While full details of the Dragonborn DLC have yet to surface, this week's trailer offers a glimpse of what …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Longrod_von_Hugendong
    Thumb Up

Awesome

Will look forward to that - and the bugs it introduces :D

2. Amorous Cowherder
    Gimp

Oh God no!

I spent months and months playing Skyrim when it came out on the 360, getting up at 3am for a few hours before work, sitting up until gone midnight after the kids had gone to bed. With the nights drawing in again this could be a very bad move to get this DLC!

( The mask as I am a slave to a fun RPG! )

3. adam payne

1600 MSP...sorry I think i'll wait until they have a sale.

4. Z-Eden
    Go

Great to see the Netch's in the trailer. A return to solstheim is welcomed. Ah, Solstheim - an excellent expansion to an excellent game!

5. MikeyD85

Skylar of Heroes?

You mean Sylar, surely!

1. Caleb Cox (Written by Reg staff)

Re: Skylar of Heroes?

D'oh... Sylar, Skylar... I think my Breaking Bad addiction is mething with my memory.

6. MJI Silver badge

A son likes this game

He is still waiting for Dawnguard, why don't they get that working first.

7. Tom 38
    FAIL

Bill & Ted

I suggest you go re-watch Keanu Reeve's finest hours. The catch phrase you are looking for is "Excellent!".

"Awesome". I mean c'mon.

1. Caleb Cox (Written by Reg staff)

Re: Bill & Ted

Face palm moment... that was totally bogus of me!

8. Shaun 2
    Thumb Up

I platinumed the game on PS3, then bought it again for PC so I could do Dawnguard. Hopefully I won't have broken this new DLC already, as I went on a bit of a killing spree whilst levelling up my Vampire Lord.

9. Ru

So, flying on dragons... I wonder how freeform that is. They ditched levitation magic(and other airborne shenanigans like super high jumping) after Morrowind because of the hacks they had to make to their engine which would be revealed in all their ghastly glitchy glory from the air. Be nice if they brought that sort of thing back. They did manage to implement horseback combat after all this time, at least...

10. Boris the Cockroach Silver badge
    Unhappy

will it

come with an option to turn off that bloody 3rd person kill cam rubbish ?

only thing that cost Skyrim my first ever 100% game rating

11. RonWheeler

Finally

Some new map areas to explore. I avoided the last 2 DLCs as the vampire one didn't seen to add much new map - plus the whole vampire thing has been done to death. The house building thing simply not worth the money. This one I might buy.

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like