back to article Cedexis helps admins fight performance anxiety

If you are shopping around for cloudy infrastructure or content delivery network providers, you probably experience a certain amount of performance anxiety while you're haggling. Even if you get a good price for compute, storage, or network capacity, you can't know how various services are performing until you have made your …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Aaron Em

Between the company's name and the headline

I was wondering whether this was going to be an ad for a pill to help stressed admins with, shall we delicately say, uptime issues.

1. tpm (Written by Reg staff)

Re: Between the company's name and the headline

You're welcome.

2. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Verdict: Goldfish.

It "helpfully" sticks a big black bar in the screen, obscuring what I'm looking at, runs a bunch of js for no discernible reason but with noticeable wastage, and so on. The inquiry form is a gem too: They can deal with inquiries of up to twitter length. Wonderful impression there: High on wasting bandwidth (in various senses), low on communications capacity. Way to run a business. But maybe it's what their intended audience expects. Very twodotoh, indeed.

1. Greg Unrein

Re: Verdict: Goldfish.

Hi there,

Thanks so much for taking the time to check out our reports and giving this feedback, we really appreciate it.

The contact form message length is definitely silly, we'll get that fixed today.

It sounds like you might have had trouble with the reports themselves. I'd love to find out which browser and OS you're using so we can get it reproduced and fixed.

Thanks again,

Greg Unrein

Cedexis

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like