back to article Game turns back on Mass Effect 3

High street retailer Game has revealed it will not be stocking EA's upcoming mega-release, Mass Effect 3. "We currently have a supply issue with regards to Mass Effect 3, which means that Game and Gamestation will not be able to fulfill orders for Mass Effect 3 at this time. We want to give customers as much notice about this …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Bailey

No credit insurance = no stock

Can you blame EA, Nintendo et al? I wouldn't want to part with a couple of hundred thousand games if I was unsure I'd ever receive payment for them.

I'm afraid GAME is headed to Dodo Land.

2. Stuart Archer

Who still buys games from Game anyhow?

3. Major Trouble
    FAIL

End Game

Strangely my son bought EA's NFS - The Run (PC) from our local Game. What a turd of a game where you need to have an Xbox controller to be able to actually play which is not stated on the box. Took it back as 'not fit for purpose' for Game to sort out with EA. Shop manager was having none of it as it had been opened so I said I would never be back. Looks like I might be able to keep that threat. Took it into another Game shop who were more obliging in the end after consulting with EA support.

4. Bunker_Monkey
    FAIL

GAME OVER

I havent bought a game from game, albeit a PC one... It was 'Nascar 2003' - by Papyrus - not that EA shit... Now deemed a rare game..

Amazon / Ebay cheaper

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like