back to article EE eyes up £400m payday at spectrum auction

Everything Everywhere has started consulting on how best to auction off the 30MHz of bandwidth it's required to give up, with a view to turning it into £400m in cash some time next month. That's according to the Financial Times, who's been talking to the ever-helpful "people familiar with the plan" and heard that the Royal …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

It;'s a Forced Seller

so expect a Long Squeeze
  2. The Reaper
    Paris Hilton

Ummm...

These guys are super clueless...having worked there and still having friends there I can say with confidence that they will sell it then they won't then they will then they won't....

3. Steve King

They need all the help they can get....

I've had a T-Mob handset for three years, my wife had had Orange for 10 years. We've both been reasonably content, although there are places in the house where she has a bad signal.

Now it is EE I get no signal at work (it is a basement, but it is 200m from the Bank of England and it used to be fine) and we both keep getting dropped off the network during the day despite both working in central London.

I can live without everything everywhere, but I'd like to make phone calls somewhere. Zero chance of signing another contract with them when this one is up in a few months.

1. auburnman

Hear hear

Almost without exception I've been on Orange for a decade or more without any issues, but recently I've struggled to get reception in my city centre flat. You're far from alone in considering jumping ship.

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like