back to article Three unlimited data plan gets no tie-in option

Network operator Three has made its all-you-can-eat data tariff, The One Plan, available to punters who don't want a two-year tie-in. The One Plan is now available on a £25-a-month, one-month rolling contract. It brings you aforementioned unlimited internet access plus 2000 minutes of calls to any network, 5000 minutes of …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Jim Coleman
    FAIL

PAYG

You neglected to mention, the unlimited data is also available to pay as you go customers when they top up £15 a month.

This is an astounding deal. Or at least, it would be if I could get a signal with 3 at work. *Sigh*

1. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

Shall I mention

that three's T&Cs prohibit you from tethering on PAYG, but you're welcome to do so on a contract?

2. Anonymous Coward
    WTF?

5000 Minutes...

That's more 1 minute in every 9 on the phone. I really think they need to real in the plans to something more realistic. I'd be happy with an unlimited data 500 minute plan for a tenner.

1. Milkfloat

Then go and gaff

Sounds like you want a giffgaff £10 goody bag then.

3. Pete 43

So far so good...

Had this for a month or so, used 3.5gb and nothing from three

4. Anonymous Coward
    Grenade

T-Mobile

When I needed a data dongle I ended up going with T-Mobile as it let me use Three's excellent HDPSA network without actually having to deal with them directly!

5. Patrick 17

Why is PAYG unlimited but monthly not?

I can't understand their pricing logic: for SIM only at £15 a month:

a monthly rolling contract offers: 1GB data, 300mins, 3000 texts

PAYG monthly topup offers: unlimited data, 300mins, 3000 texts

1. Andrew Woodvine

PAYG vs Pay Monthly

You can't use unlimited data on PAYG for tethering - their T&Cs specifically exclude this. Unlimited data on pay monthly costs £10 more but includes tethering.

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like