back to article Google threatens to inject Duet AI bot into more corners of Workspace: Meet, Chat, etc

Google is rolling out a bunch of generative AI models and tools across its Workspace apps and Cloud, including an expansion of the promised Duet AI, its personal virtual assistant. The ad giant earlier this year teased it was adding ChatGPT-like Duet to its Workspace suite of cloud-based office applications – the collection …

1. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

SynthID Hype

What about detecting images generated by any other Tool other than one which a SynthID watermark has been applied to?

1. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

Re: SynthID Hype

The technology appears to be "We can definitively identify all AI-generated images that are labelled as such."

2. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

re: IT departments interested in trying Duet AI can request a trial.

And when no one requests it? What then?

Oh yes.... they will make it compulsory.

I had to use google for a search today. Before they would let me, I had to answer a stupid CAPTUR TWICE.

Google can go FSCK themselves.

I will NOT be using their services. I've added google.co.uk & google.com to my firewall block list.

1. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

@AC - Re: re: IT departments interested in trying Duet AI can request a trial.

I find it good it will cost 30$/month. All I have to do is not pay and they will leave me alone.

3. ecofeco Silver badge

This will end well

Not.

4. ScrappyLaptop2

Are they adding it for our benefit, or to gather even more data?

The reason kinda matters.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon

Other stories you might like