back to article AWS, Microsoft make finding important admin info less frustrating

You might think that the biggest players in the information technology industry might be good at providing their customers with important and timely information, but tragically you would be misguided in that belief. Thankfully, on Wednesday Microsoft and Amazon Web Services both announced fixes to their surprisingly …

1. AMBxx Silver badge
    Thumb Down

An then..

As soon as we get used to these changes, they'll change them all again. My biggest frustration with Azure is the complexity generated by constant change. I've ended up just sticking to a very basic set of services.

2. 43300 Silver badge

They'll be doing the vultures out of a job! I've often first read of MS update fuck-ups on here rather than the Microsoft site.

That does require that MS notify quickly and accurately though, which is not something that can be relied on...

3. JassMan

Great location

last week it even acknowledged that Microsoft.com is so crowded it needs a new domain – cloud.microsoft – to serve as a portal to its cloudy products.

[User]Hello is that support, I have a problem with my cloud services.

[MS] I afraid you'll have to check out support pages and fill in the online support request to get an issue number before I can help you.

[User]But i can't log on to the cloud to view them.

[MS] sorry sir but without an issue number I can't help you.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon

Other stories you might like