back to article Taiwanese iPhone supplier Pegatron quashes China blockade report

Taiwanese electronics manufacturer and Apple supplier Pegatron has issued a statement on the Taiwan Stock Exchange (TSWE) to refute reports it was forced to suspend operations after Chinese authorities stopped supplies reaching its facilities. “In response to today’s media reporting that factories in China were forced to …

1. Lordrobot

Japan's Nikkei... Tokyo Rose reporting

So suddenly Japan has the itch to start up its old military... Well, that's grand. The warmongering Democrats that brought you WWI, WWII, KOREA, and VIETNAM have joined with the Born Again Bush Religious Right GOP who burned the middle east to the ground, have joined with the TRUMPER intellectual warmonger strain to bring you War with China.. or is that "CHINER" now in Murica.

Let's just call this intellectual repass the LAST OF THE BIG BROTHER WARS... And we have heard it all... The Brits like greyhounds straining at their leases are ready to fight over Hong Kong while the US takes on Taiwan, to offer it Statehood after the Texas susession of course.

So yes, the USA and the UK have gone blitheringly mad. But the latest scheme to involve JAPAN as the reformed angel of WWII, ready to do battle with the Chinese on behalf of the USA and UK nuts. These are the two countries that spearheaded African slavery for Christ's sake. Britain had high hopes for India for quite a while. The USA is the only nation ever to drop nukes on civilian populations not once but TWICE... Not to mention the US and UK killing Millions in the Middle East... in search of the lost treasure of Weapons of Mass Destruction. And Bush screaming,"You threatened my Daddy!"

The US and the UK have a new pal, Japan. And the warmongers are now encouraging Japan to rearm and take on China. "We'll be right behind you."

We are at the Tokyo Rose stage... with Nikkei lying to the world and having issued NO RETRACTION for clearly false propaganda Tokyo ROSE STYLE.

1. Spazturtle Silver badge

Re: Japan's Nikkei... Tokyo Rose reporting

"WWI, WWII, KOREA, and VIETNAM"

The US didn't start any of those wars, in fact it wasn't even on the side of the aggressor in any of them, it was on the side of the defending nations.

"These are the two countries that spearheaded African slavery for Christ's sake. "

No Africa spearheaded African slavery, the European slave traders purchased their slaves from African slave traders.

"in search of the lost treasure of Weapons of Mass Destruction."

Not lost anymore, they eventually found Sadam's chemical weapon stockpiles, the ones he promised that he had destroyed.

"The US and the UK have a new pal, Japan."

Not really a new pal, Japan was allies with the US and UK during WW1

2. Outski

So what's that worth, 100 RMB?

3. DS999 Silver badge

You're blaming the US, and democrats no less, for starting WW I and WW II? When both times the US was criticized by more than a few in Europe for getting involved rather late in the game?

My history is hazy but I'm pretty sure WW I was kicked off because some royal no one had ever heard of was assassinated, and WW II because some guy with a weird looking mustache had Napoleonic delusions.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon

Other stories you might like