back to article Salesforce to let two-thirds of space in SF high-rise

Salesforce is looking to let around half the space in one of its downtown San Francisco high-rises. Grappling for the past year with how to balance working from home with office-based work time, the largest private employer in the Californian city has now listed roughly 412,600 square feet of the 817,000-square-foot, 43-story …

1. VoiceOfTruth Silver badge

Efficient use of language

-> We are subleasing floors in Salesforce West to make the most efficient use of our real estate footprint,”

We are subleasing floors in Salesforce West to bring in more money.

2. jake Silver badge

Whatever.

Who wants to pay a premium to work in a giant eyesore of a dildo?

I find it absolutely hilarious that the San Francisco Giants go way out of their way to place their on-field cameras in such locations so as to not put the ugly thing on screen during games.

3. Friendly Neighbourhood Coder Dan

Do not go anywhere near anything with that name on it unless they pay you

I am currently, for my sins, working as a salesforce "developer". They are so talented at turning everything they touch into overpriced shit I wouldn't feel safe being anywhere near a sand castle with their name on it, let alone venture inside one of their buildings.

I wonder if they will bend over backwards to lock those renting space in like they do with those poor customers of their botched platform. The whole company is built on a "shaft thy neighbour" philosophy, and not the nice kind of shafting.

1. Floppies Out for Harambe

Re: Do not go anywhere near anything with that name on it unless they pay you

So you are telling people to stay away from a company that is good at selling "overpriced shit"? Or are you working for a company buying the "overpriced shit"? Two different scenarios there buddy.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon

Other stories you might like