back to article Malaysia-linked DragonForce hacktivists attack Indian targets

A Malaysia-linked hacktivist group has attacked targets in India, seemingly in reprisal for a representative of the ruling Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) making remarks felt to be insulting to the prophet Muhammad. The BJP has ties to the Hindu Nationalist movement that promotes the idea India should be an exclusively Hindu …

1. BOFH in Training

I was wondering how long it will take before India's BJP government will get into trouble with the Muslim world.

Even an imbecile should know by now that Muhammad is a red line that will generate alot of issues after Charlie Hebdo.

Was expecting this since they got into power.

2. S4qFBxkFFg

I think my favourite track was "Soldiers of the Wasteland", but I've only listened to the "Inhuman Rampage" and "Sonic Firestorm" albums. Is their newer stuff just as good?

1. Cuddles

They went downhill when they lost the original singer. The instrumental side of it was still decent, but the new guy's voice just doesn't fit as well.

3. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

constant disappointment with humans

I know many Muslims who are better people than those claiming to be - who have no grip on reality, rationality, reason, consequences or even love.

No religion has a monopoly on power hungry and obedient idiots, they are everywhere - all religions, all politics (including sports fans).

Humans,,, nuf said.

4. stiine Silver badge
    Happy

oops

wrong article...

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon

Other stories you might like