back to article Microsoft pledges neutrality on unions for Activision staff

Microsoft isn't wasting time trying to put Activision Blizzard's problems in the rearview mirror, announcing a labor neutrality agreement with the game maker's recently-formed union. Microsoft will be grappling with plenty of issues at Activision, including unfair labor lawsuits, sexual harassment allegations and toxic …

1. ecofeco Silver badge

That's weird

Not interfering in unionizing is federal law. Why did they need an agreement?

1. Dan 55 Silver badge

Re: That's weird

Maybe MS wants to clean up AB and have worked out the quickest way is to let employees unionise, it's more about signalling to AB management that they won't be allowed to interfere.

2. Version 1.0 Silver badge
    Facepalm

"rumors he left over a workplace affair"

LOL, that reminds me when I first had a "company car" in the early 70's and a week later the sales boss was getting his car repaired so he took mine in the afternoon, promising that I would get it back in the morning. It was not a big deal for me, only about 40 minutes to walk back to the apartment and when I got back to work the next morning he gave me the keys back, his car had been fixed.

But later that afternoon, when I got back into my car to drive home, I saw two high-heel shoe prints in the ceiling over the back seat - this was my first job so all I did was laugh back then.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon

Other stories you might like