Why Is Evil Successful?
"Wizard Spider...has grown over the past five years into a multimillion-dollar organization that has built a corporate-like operating model..."
...that refrains from burdening with modern corporate-crap practices its worker bees.
Let's look at its "virtual" Help Desk. Here, you will note the absence of:
• Performance-review and goal documents
• Nagging, right-think, "Agile" slogans
• Burdensome shitware such as ServiceNow, Jira, etc. (unless a target for infection)
• Coached call surveillance to make sure that "Is there anything else?" is asked
• WFM, a$$-kissing whores tallying call times and other metric minutiae
• Commutes to an obnoxious, open-floored "campus"
• Required, controlled on-prem-always or hybrid attendance
• Tim Cook, Bill Gates's Token, Larry Ellison, or either of Russia's Google Twins telling employees repeatedly to smell his finger
Minus the corporate games, the extortion gets done, and no Help-Desk workman ends his day worried because he told more than one customer to f@ck off.