So to summarize:
1. The Indian government supposedly hacked activists' laptops 2 years BEFORE a riot they knew would occur, and planted the right evidence to incriminate them activists.
2. Arse-anal somehow manages to get all information off computers that have since been wiped clean and reinstalled with Windows, including evidence that's now in federal custody, i.e. everything in the report is actually verifiable reality... somehow.
3. The Indian government is bad because a plot to assassinate a national leader was handled by a central intelligence agency and not by the state government, or ideally not by anyone at all.
4. Somehow a US based entity claiming to have a lot of detailed access to electronic gear associated with political activists in another country is totally ok, but hey if if was US politics and Russian or Chinese or even Indian agencies, that's also totally ok right ?
5. Indian government is also bad because it doesn't let Twitter have the protection of Section 230, a US law. In India. And any other US laws that Twitter things it desires other countries respect. Unless it's not following that law itself.
Cool story bro.