Before they make it 64-bit, maybe they could make it fucking work properly for fucks sake!
- if it comes across a 'clash', sometimes it just stops all syncing
- sometimes it even remembers to put a little cross on the cloud tray icon to tell you there's been a clash of some sort
- if you use the default to integrate into Office apps, it tries to save to the cloud first, so if you save as a different file type (such as PDF), the file just doesn't show in file explorer, until it syncs, which on a medium spec computer and 100,000 files could be several minutes if not longer
- if you delete a load of files, but your sync has stopped (because you didn't recently restart your computer and stuck to the 'fast startup' default), then start the onedrive sync later, it might decide to put all the deleted files back because I don't believe that the sync client or the OS maintain a proper journal of when things happen.
- if you dare to use the option to open a file directly from 'the cloud' and multiple people edit it, it might even not generate a clash and create two versions of the file, if your lucky.
- It might take several tens of minutes to find a change. It should know the change because the OS just did a file save.
- changes are never merged when there's a clash, despite it offering the option
- sometimes it works fine, no problem