back to article Microsoft emits 112 security hole fixes – including the cure for a Google-disclosed kernel vuln exploited in the wild

Microsoft published fixes for 112 software vulnerabilities for its November Patch Tuesday, 17 of which have been rated critical. Of the remainder, 93 are rated important, and two are rated low severity. Fifteen Microsoft products are affected, including: Microsoft Windows, Office, Internet Explorer, Edge (EdgeHTML and …

1. Mike 137 Silver badge

I have a dream too...

In my dream, software is stable, secure, fully functional and doesn't intrude itself constantly on the job I'm trying to do. One day maybe....

1. IGotOut Silver badge

Re: I have a dream too...

Nope. Never.

The more complex, the more issues are hidden deep down.

2. Dinanziame Silver badge
      Meh

Re: I have a dream too...

Sometimes I wonder if requesting fully-secure software isn't akin to requesting a safe that cannot be broken into, or a house that cannot be burgled. You can add safety measures all you want, but ultimately you can never be 100% safe...

2. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

So Google published the PoC for the Windows bug...

.... because they were piqued the initial vector was their own Chrome browser which allowed the RCE in the first place? To shift attention from that? What poor people they are.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon

Other stories you might like