back to article The next time Microsoft 359 craps itself, at least it'll be easier to hunt down help

Microsoft has celebrated yet another tumble of its "365" services by consolidating its support sites into one location. Sadly not a direct line to either Brad Anderson (corporate VP for Commercial Management Experiences), nor Jared Spataro (corporate VP for Microsoft 365), the plan is to lump together support.office.com and …

1. Zippy´s Sausage Factory
    Facepalm

Here we go again

Ah yes, the annual replacement of the old support services with a new, improved experience that will definitely be better than the old one.

Didn't they just do this a few months ago? I thought it was supposed to be every other year, but they seem to be coming round more often.

Still, better than actually fixing some bugs or answering any of the anguished screaming on UserVoice, I suppose...

1. Shadow Systems

Re: Here we go again

MS will GAF once SatNad starts suffering severe groinal injuries each time an MS product doesn't deliver as promised, goes TITSUP, or otherwise fails to do the damned job.

I'd love it if LawnGnomes ran up beneath him, aimed their pointy hats juuuuust so, & leaped up to spear him like a cocktail wiener on a toothpick with a scream of "Fix your shit!"

Of course SatNad would resign & let someone else take the chair, but those pesky LawnGnomes would just keep spearing MS execs in the junk until the problems stopped.

Ah who the hell am I kidding? It'll never happen. LawnGnomes have more pride than that...

2. PeterM42
    Facepalm

Er.....

"Support and knowledge base articles consolidated into a single and search engine-friendly location".

Hopefully hosted on someone else's cloud..........

I always remember being asked about 365 when it was launched and warned about the potential issues of being totally dependent on "the cloud".

But...... there 'y' go!

3. Ken Moorhouse Silver badge

office.com

Perhaps office.co.uk should take over the domain name.

They know a lot about rebooting.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon

Other stories you might like