back to article Used Cisco Webex recently? Memory vuln could have let remote attackers snoop on your meetings and files

Cisco Webex suffered from a vuln that could have allowed an attacker to access any account by simply copy-pasting a unique session token into a browser string. Although the attack described by Trustwave relied on the attacker already having access to the victim's system, which reduces the likelihood that this vuln was deployed …

1. RegGuy1 Silver badge

Well if they managed to get onto mine they would be doing well. Webex just doesn't work very well, the sou... ke..ps ... cut....ng out.

And if I turn on the camera it is totally fucked.

Or is it something to do with being on Linux, and the twats won't invest in that platform? Either way, how difficult can it be to send sound and pictures down the Internet? After all, Youtube's been doing it for ten years. What's so hard?

1. Anonymous Coward
      Devil

Patches might foul up the NSA's data collection activities.

2. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Meh.

Most of my meetings are a waste of time anyway. And M$ Teams isn't much better than WebEx, if at all. If I never have to connect in to another meeting where I have to try and explain something extremely technical to someone with the IQ of a toaster, I'll be very happy!

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon

Other stories you might like